Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two. EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two. EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two. EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two. EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two.

Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Ryō : 4402

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank: D
    Classification: Jin Clan

Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two. Empty Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two.

Post by Kaito Jin Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:27 am

As Kaito walked into the Mizukage's office he could see that the desk was full of papers and that the Kage was quietly filing all of them. Kaito silently walked up to the desk and asked,

"Excuse me? Mizukage-sama, I would like to talk to you about myself taking a leave from the mist village for a couple of weeks. Three weeks, to be exact." Kaito said in his most polite voice trying not to talk as quietly as he usually did.

Standing very still, Kaito waited for the Mizukage's approval, or denial, to leave the village for a couple of weeks. Whatever the answer, Kaito was okay with it as long as it had a logical reasoning, like the village was under threat of attack, or they were hosting some sort of memorial event that Kaito needed to be apart of. He was after all, the villages most like teenager and one of the seven mist swordsmen, it wasn't occasionally that one of them took their leave from the village, but Kaito wanted a break, a vacation of sorts.

So he quietly waited the response of his most honored Kage. Ryusaki.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two. Empty Re: Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two.

Post by Kaito Jin Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:47 am

[[Improvising For Ryu.]]

As The Mizu-kage formerly known as Ryusaki-sama by the mist people was sitting in his chair, a young boy that was commonly known throughout the village came waddling into his office, closed the door, and stood silently while he murmured something to the Mizukage.

""Excuse me? Mizukage-sama, I would like to talk to you about myself taking a leave from the mist village for a couple of weeks. Three weeks, to be exact." The young boy said.

The Mizukage thought for a moment and then pondered the idea about one of the seven swordsmen going. After about 5 minutes of thinking and high level on concentration, he came to the conclusion.

"Okay, you have my permission to travel to the Leaf village. However, If you get yourself killed, I will not do anything about it, try not to kill anyone either. Okay?" The Mizukage replied with a deep voice that was almost questionable.

The Mizukage didn't quite like the idea of the boy going over there, but he had enough faith in him to not get killed, so he watched as the boy took off closing the door with a quiet thud off on his journey to the leaf village.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two. Empty Re: Kaito's Journey to the main land. Part Two.

Post by Kaito Jin Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:56 am

Kaito took off once he heard that he was aloud to go on the journey and that he was allowed to go to the village hidden in the leaves. As he walked down the stairs like a civilized man, even though he had the same quiet expression on his face, you could tell that he was excited. This is only the second time he was going to leave a country, the last time was when he stayed for the chuunin exams. He reminded himself of these times and couldn't help but sneek a chuckle as he reached the exit to the blueish white building.

He walked back through the entrance drapes, and started for the gates of the mist village. He coolly passed through the town, ignoring all the fans of Kaito and the members, and when he got out side of the gates, he took off, as fast as he could to make the nearest boat to the water fall village.

As he was running through the woods to the Docks, he took out his map, and approximated how long it would take him to get to the Leaf village. In the end, no matter how many short cuts he took, it all added up to be about 2 and a half days, with minimal break time, and catching the first boat over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:04 am