Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Missions EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Missions EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Missions EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Missions EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Missions EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Missions EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Missions EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Missions EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Missions EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

Missions

Michishige
    Michishige
    Legendary Swordsmen
    Legendary Swordsmen

Ryō : 4470

Shinobi ID
    Village: None
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification:

Missions Empty Missions

Post by Michishige Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Zodiark opened the door to the hokage's office. He hadn't bothered to knock, but simply slid in silently. He kept his sword hidden in his jacket, out of sight, but easily accessible. Walking up to the large desk in the middle of the room. Sitting back in the chair before the desk, he looked over at the hokage. "I would like to talk to you about my men. They have been neglected. I am not sure how you preform certain duties, but I do not believe that my men must come to you for missions." He sunk back into his seat, crossing his arms. "My men are highly trained and reliable, you are lucky to have them at your disposal. And you should treat them with the respect they deserve."
    .Dark Angel
    .Dark Angel
    ANBU Captain
    ANBU Captain

Ryō : 4428

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure no Sato
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: ANBU Captain

Missions Empty Re: Missions

Post by .Dark Angel Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:31 pm

His black hues shifted upwards to see the man barging into the room. It was a while since something interesting, or 'someone' interesting coming up to him. The infamous leader of the Akatsuki coming to his office at such a short time? It was a curious wonder how he got through the shield that surrounded the tall, skyward building. His pen was put down as he got up from his chair, stretching out his arms from the stiffness of sitting down so long in his chair. "Ah.. Zodiark is it? I would be happy to accept your offer, it's just a matter of an alliance, would you like one?" He asked him. It was blunt, but got right to the point. He wanted this matter over with as soon as he could, no matter how long it took. It wanted it done. Over with.
    Michishige
    Michishige
    Legendary Swordsmen
    Legendary Swordsmen

Shinobi ID
    Classification:

Post by Michishige Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:24 pm

OOC: the akat is said to be all killed off, we are only shown to the world as a group of missing nin helping villages.

Zodiark relaxed in his chair. This was just what he wanted, an alliance with the kages. This would allow him to proceed easily with his plans. "An alliance between the two of us would be mutually fortuitous." He uncrossed his arms and interlocked his fingers in front of him. "So what would be the terms of this treaty?" This is going better than I hoped, I can only hope that my luck stays so.
    .Dark Angel
    .Dark Angel
    ANBU Captain
    ANBU Captain

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by .Dark Angel Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:12 pm

He had let off just another yawn through his lips, feeling the effects of his lack of sleep taking him over. Damn it was annoying to have such feelings through his head, it hurt a bit this time, his throat. He moved his palm up to cover it, rubbing it while his other hand moved down from covering the yawn. "Well... I'd like you to sign this.." He said a little, lowering both hands to a piece of paper being set on the desk in front of the man. It had a quill pen, already dipped in ink, for him to use. "It's an alliance contract. If we attack you, you can attack us and vise versa"
    Michishige
    Michishige
    Legendary Swordsmen
    Legendary Swordsmen

Shinobi ID
    Classification:

Post by Michishige Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:19 am

Zodiark didn't even look over the paper set before him. "We do not need an alliance to know that if one of us is attacked that we have the right to fight back." He leaned forward and took hold of the papers before him. Slowly reading them over, he stopped and looked at Saruno over the edge of the sheets. "So there must be some reason for me to sign this, because if that is all this says, signing it would only be redundant."
    .Dark Angel
    .Dark Angel
    ANBU Captain
    ANBU Captain

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by .Dark Angel Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:01 pm

He set the paper back into the pile, sliding out from the chair he was sitting in. Paperwork could wait a few more hours, or days. He never liked paperwork to begin with, yet he had no secretary. "I suppose your right, not much to do then. Lets just call it an unwritten alliance and lets be done with it?"

[Shooooort. ]
    Michishige
    Michishige
    Legendary Swordsmen
    Legendary Swordsmen

Shinobi ID
    Classification:

Post by Michishige Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:50 am

Zodiark sighed and sank back into his seat. He looked across the desk at Saruno. "I came here to make a deal with you. As either of us would obviously retaliate if attacked, I came to propose something more substantial." He reached into his jacket and pulled out a scroll, than laid it on the desk. "As you most likely don't know. The missing nin i have under my command have not be banished from their villages. But merely left to be free, and do as they please with out a dictator over them." He held his hand out apologetically "I mean no offense by that. But even wishing to live under their own rule, they have been labeled for death if seen in a village. So what I offer is that you allow my men free access to your village, just as if they were a normal citizen." He spread his arms as if offering a present, "And in return, you may request of them to preform missions that you either deem to dangerous for your own men. Or you would just wish to keep hidden from your village."
    .Dark Angel
    .Dark Angel
    ANBU Captain
    ANBU Captain

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by .Dark Angel Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:26 am

"There is no need for such a thing, but I will allow them within my village to do as they please." He said all so lightly, sinking back into the chair he was supposed to sit in. His hands came before him in a light intertwining of his fingers. He was amused of how such strong ninja could be able to live as citizens in his village, it would certainly make the village easily one of the few strongest in the world. His black hues closed for a moment, his palms forming a couple hand signs. A light spark of lightning came from the ground under him and began to lightly poke at a piece of metal along his desk. It activated something of some sort, a drawer in his desk opening towards himself, his right hand skillfully pulling something out of it while it swayed into it. "I will accept your offer, but I require one thing." He said almost with distaste, sliding down a light gem to appear along the table. His hand moved quickly away from it, suckling a little on his finger from the pain. "Take this and keep it with you. It's a nuisance to keep around." The gem was easily the size of his hand, a black crystal, almost glowing. "It has special properties, yet it's no use to me."
    Michishige
    Michishige
    Legendary Swordsmen
    Legendary Swordsmen

Shinobi ID
    Classification:

Post by Michishige Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Zodiark watched as Saruno laid the gem on the table, only to pull away from it in pain. He reached out and held his hand over the gem. With a flick of his arm, he scooped up the gem, his sleeve keeping it from touching his bare skin. Looking over the gem, he held it up to his eye to examine it. Without moving the gem, he shifted his focus to Saruno, his one eye seeing him clearly, yet the other could only see a dull blurred outline through the gem. "What exactly is it, I can't be expected to carry around a gem I know nothing about."
    .Dark Angel
    .Dark Angel
    ANBU Captain
    ANBU Captain

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by .Dark Angel Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:31 am

"It's a special type of Narusu crystal, and to my bloodline, it hurts on touch. A had a few others try it and they were fine." He said a little bit towards the man, only to allow a light sigh to come through his pale lips. He was still sucking on his finger, only to try and get the pain away. He really didn't want to touch it again, but it was a little talent to speak with his mouth being used other than talking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:46 pm