Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Karasawa EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Karasawa EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Karasawa EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Karasawa EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Karasawa EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Karasawa EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Karasawa EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Karasawa EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Karasawa EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

4 posters

Karasawa

Karasawa
    Karasawa

Ryō : 4555

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Karasawa Empty Karasawa

Post by Karasawa Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:52 pm

~General Information~

Name: Karasawa Takuzo

Nickname/Alias: The Weed ( nothing to do with drugs -_- )

Weight:155 lbs

Height: 5'9

Appearance: Karaswa his tall for is ages , His hair or not very long but ain't short either and they are black . His eyes are light green like a green leaf . Karaswa looks pretty well , he isn't ugly and some people qualify him like a really pretty boy . His face show some sadness but it's nothing compared to his proudness in his face . Karasawa is pretty in an athletic forms , and he is muscular 'cause he is young and he work on his speed even more than is strenght .

Clothing: Karasawa don't wear is leaf ninja vest when he is not in a mission . He wear longsleeves shirt red and black with black pants like the most of chuunin . He where is headbend on his right arm cause he is right handed . Karasawa always have a casual style , he looks like a marginal civil but during mission and some other moment he really looks like à Ninja . Karasawa wear ninja glove even when he is in civil clothes .

Personality: Karasawa look very simple à the first look but he is much more complicated than what people think . He is pretty sad in is deep because he can't use Ninjutsu or genjutsu like everybody so he feel pretty reject . In other hand he is very protective and will never let down a friend . Karasawa lovvvveee women , he is really n love with all the pretty women in the world .... it is his biggest weaknesse . Karasawa will always do everything he can for the sake of his dead father and his '' friends '' Karasawa really is intra-personal type , but if someone try to understand him he will be very happy and use is humour to befriend . Karasawa is still someone you trust, he never would sell him or his comrades to have more authority or power. He is definitely someone noble and honest that does not hide anything and is very proud of what he accomplished in his life to become what his is

~Clan Information~

Clan Name:-

Kekei Genkai:-

Clan Symbol:-

Clan History:-

Ability Summary:-

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification:Chuunin

Letter Rank: B

Village: Iwa

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty: Taijutsu and .. Weaponery

Elemental Affinity: -

Special Characteristics: He don't use any ninjutsu nor genjutsu , so he always trained is Taijutsu . His Taijutsu is very usefull and powerfull and it's even more fast than powerful

~Jutsu~

Name: Dynamic Entry
    Element: -
    Description: This jutsu simply appears to be a flying jump kick, often performed on the face of an enemy, while dramatically screaming the words "Dynamic Entry"

Name: Leaf Whirlwind
    Element: -
    Description: A taijutsu where one launches a succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus augmenting the chances for the low kick to hit the mark. So originally the high kick is little more than a feint.

Name:Leaf Great Whirlwind
    Element:-
    Description: A series of kicking attacks, starting from a low kick and linking into a middle kick and high kick then finishing off with a heel drop. As the rotation speed picks up the user gains buoyancy, which they use to shift into gradually higher attacks.

Name: Leaf Strong Whirlwind
    Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that not a single person can follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength.

Name:Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
    Description: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching their body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow

Name:Shift to low gear
    Description: this isn't really a jutsu it's more a trick that Karasawa Use when he is in a hard situation , especially against another Taijutsu Master . After he fought with all his might , he shift his speed to 60% . He become slower , the opponents can think that Karasawa is exhausted and when the opponents try to counter him when Karasawa Attack, he shift rapidly to 100% so the timing of the opponents counter break and the counter can't work . So he can't be countered by a Taijutsu technique or a punch/kick .

Name: Personalities Control
    Element- :
    Description: When Karasawa is in a bad situation he can '' summon '' his two face of personalities . They are two little ghost who fly around is head . On of those is his proudness and he cheer Karasawa Up in anytime and help him to keep faith in victory .
    The second who is the depressive and lone one , he describe and calculate the ability of the opponents , and try to discourage Karasawa .
    it's seem useless but when the depressive one try to discourage Karasawa he describe and study the ability of the opponents , and the proud one cheer him up and told him how to try to beat the opponents .

Drawbacks: If the two little ''personalities '' are confused Karasawa lose his calm and charge at the opponents head down without thinking .

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story:

6 First years & Academy Ark :
    Karasawa was born of two parents ninja, while the two were very good Chuunin, and brave work. When Karasawa entered the academy at the age of six his parents retired from ninja being made much too old for that. Karasawa was at that age, really lively and full of joy, he was the one who quickly became friends with everyone.He was great appreciation to the Academy and even by citizens of the village of his age. Karasawa passed easily lecture, it was still very smart by cons he had a weakness, he failed all the courses required the use of chakra. After extensive testing the academy said he was unable to handle the chakra and therefore it could never be a ninja. Karasawa was only eight years of age and life ninja was already finished. Then one day his father visited him and told him that it was null and void and Taijutsu Genjutsu Ninjutsu but had his work and became a full-fledged ninja. Karasawa understood what his father meant''if he could not do ninjutsu or genjutsu he will become expert in Taijutsu and filled his weakness with the training''Karasawa began to train alone in his corner at taijutsu and increased fitness. After two years of hard work he returned with his parents at the academy and was readmitted as a student in particular.By cons this was not without loss, he was rejected by his classmates being the only one not able to use the ninja arts other than taijutsu. This prompted Karasawa to form an intra-person staff. Nevertheless he could not help but focus on them even though they had nothing to do with him.

Genin Ark :

At the age of thirteen he was graduated from the academy, despite his years behind everyone he did not hesitate to continue to be motivated to become the greatest ninja of all time taijutsu. Karasawa was part of a team like any other, he was teamed with two Elite from the Academy . Karasawa was defined like the ''weed '' of the team . He was in the shadow and wasn't really popular ,and always put to the side by is comrades he didn't get te chances to prove his valuable skills until he enters in the Chuunin exam . He was the best of his team in the first two step , and he lost in semi-final at the third one Cause his opponents was a genjutsu user . He was nominated Chuunin for his courage and taijutsu skills

Chuunin Ark

after a year that he passed the Chuunin exam with his comrades he became a ninja much more solitary, preferring to work alone away believing he can not protect his comrades because he had a disability in the ninja arts. Shortly after his father died of a heart attack after mourning for several weeks he did not stop increasing in the honor of his father, the man who had saved his career as a ninja when he was a child . Karasawa was a hard worker and continue to work and train hard every day .

Roleplay Sample:

Teeth followed by blood fell on the ground, a man collapsed immediately on the cold floor of the countries in the mist. Two men were standing close to the body. Both men were on their guard taking a firm their Katanas. The eyes of the two men shook with fear and anger by setting the man who had imposed their will punishment. Karasawa stood firmly in front of them, his serious expression does not show any shadow of doubt. He took his robbers in the act. The two robbers had attacked a group of tourists to the country of the grass.Karasawa hounded and finally had found them. Karasawa raised his guard with one hand. Karasawa dissapear of the vision field the of two men suddenly appeared before them and inflicted a straight right to the first who fell to the ground and a left hook from a high speed to the last man standing.

Karasawa sighed and shrugged, Karasawa had nothing to do here ... but decided to take a rest in a position to stop traveling near his position. Karasawa entered and took a seat with a little something to drink to cool off.

Last edited by Karasawa on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Osamu Kyou
    Osamu Kyou
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Ryō : 4553

Shinobi ID
    Village: Kirikagure No Sato
    Classification: Missing Nin

Karasawa Empty Re: Karasawa

Post by Osamu Kyou Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Here's some things you might need to switch around before you get approved...

1. Spell check please

2. You have no history of our site history that we have specially. Please look Here

3. In order for you to be Jounnin you need more jutsus

4. In order for you to be Jounnin you need a better Roleplay sample
    Karasawa
    Karasawa

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Karasawa Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:05 pm

I changed my rank and grade , but I'll change my history later cause for the moment I don'T understand the history of the site .
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Ryō : 4758

Shinobi ID
    Village: Kirigakure
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification: Mizukage

Post by Echo Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Alright. Just read the plot and you'll understand. It's not to hard to get
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Ryō : 4410

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank: D
    Classification: Jin Clan

Post by Kaito Jin Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:40 am

Nice Hajime no Ippo rip xD Also using Lee's (and mine) taijutsu only. umm error:

Name: Leaf Strong Whirlwind
    Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that not a single person can follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength.

Lower the speed so it is not Oped. Also, to make this game more fun and "realistic"
    Try not to copy EXACTLY lee's moves, make up some of your own or else your character will be boring, cause we do not except the canon charries stuff. (You won't be as strong or fast as lee, naruto, anyone from the manga, That has special powers.)
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Shinobi ID

Post by Echo Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:35 am

We accept cannon jutsu..most of them anyway. So it's not a problem really.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Ryō : 4410

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank: D
    Classification: Jin Clan

Post by Kaito Jin Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:53 am

But it states that NO one can follow it.
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Shinobi ID

Post by Echo Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:48 am

Yes, that will have to be changed
    Karasawa
    Karasawa

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Karasawa Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:39 pm

[quote="Kaito Jin"]Nice Hajime no Ippo rip xD Also using Lee's (and mine) taijutsu only. umm error:

First I didn't do a rip off only took name and face ,and I wanted to do a taijutsu suer so I took the technique that were disponible but anyway If you see it like that I won't edit or do something else , I'll erase it and do total different character and won't have YOUR technique like you said If I had know that you had the copyright on the taijutsu technique I wouldn't taken it . You should put a note on the site about it .

I almost forgot : I read and I'm sure that I understand all the history of the site .. but don't understand why my history don't fit someone can explain without being disrespectful for my new character?
    Osamu Kyou
    Osamu Kyou
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Shinobi ID

Post by Osamu Kyou Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:56 pm

The place you chose has been in a state of chaos for sometime. No kage, no order, and no academy. Especially no quarrels about whos better. The only place that has simple order is the Mist and their security to keep 'unwelcome' people out are set to the teeth.

You don't need to get angry. We all want you to get approved or we wouldn't be combing over your application instead of playing ping pong. If someone says that something is taken you could aways change it. Plus, you could replace it with one that you made yourself or that you want to have. All I have to say now is that was I disrespectful? I don't want to come on too harsh, for we all want to rp here. Yes?

Bored
    Karasawa
    Karasawa

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Karasawa Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Ok thanks , but If I was angry I wouldn't want to do a new character .....I just quoted what he said and answered it , he said that the taijutsu technique was his .

I only wanted to understand why my history don't fit the context . But now I understand why .
    Osamu Kyou
    Osamu Kyou
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Shinobi ID

Post by Osamu Kyou Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:07 pm

Well I hope you make a very good application. I can't wait to see the finished app.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:35 pm