Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Yamome Senbou EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Yamome Senbou EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Yamome Senbou EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Yamome Senbou EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Yamome Senbou EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Yamome Senbou EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Yamome Senbou EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Yamome Senbou EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Yamome Senbou EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

Yamome Senbou

Senbou
    Senbou

Ryō : 4459

Yamome Senbou Empty Yamome Senbou

Post by Senbou Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:42 pm

Retrieving Ninja Profile.....
    [Yamome Senbou Loading01

Who... Am I?

Name: Yamome Senbou

Nickname/Alias:

Is that really me?

Appearance:
      Yamome Senbou Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdevOiGuDBKdlvgPSRQ7EvnfO1iatotA7bXbjboHWoxHxkTQXjf21Ypt3O

The most important thing about Senbou are his arms. He has six of them. This is a trait every one of his clan members possesses, and its something that instantly and unmistakably brands him as a member of those creepy Yamome. Each arm is identical in length, and are stacked underneath one another, three on each side. His eyes are black, and his hair is green and short, with one long back falling directly over the center of his face reaching down to his nose. His eyebrows are thick, but short.

Clothing: Senbou prefers the breeze to be able to touch his limbs. Thus, his typical attires always consist of short-sleeved or even sleeveless upper-body garments. Normally his six-armed torso would make finding appropriate clothing hard, but due to an entire clan suffering with the same problem, since a few generations the Yamome have their own tailors. As for his personal choice of garments, Senbou has never been a vain boy. As a shinobi, his clothes easily get torn and destroyed, and so he never really bothers to look fancy.

Senbou usually wears a greenish-brown, sleeveless shirt with a zipper through the middle. Its length seems somewhere between a robe and a shirt, as it easily reaches down to just above his knees. The zipper is left loose from the waist down to give his legs maximum mobility. Naturally, the shirt has six openings, three on each side, for his arms. His Konoha headband hangs from his neck, and each of his upper arms have an armguard wrapped around it, which can be used to deflect basic attacks. Below his cloak, he wears black pants and idem sandals.

Weight: 128 pounds

Height: 5,4 feet

Ethnicity: Asian

Voice:

• Meat
      • Creeping other people out
      • Spiders
      • A good laugh

Dislikes:
      • Prejudice
      • Girly girls
      • Bright lights
      • Sustaining injuries
      • Kenjutsu

Personality: Senbou is a creepy kid. Being a member of the Yamome clan, he has a natural love for spiders. As a kid, he could often be seen letting several spiders crawl over his arms. Whenever he would proudly show his “collection” to his friends, they would often react in disgust. Nowadays, Senbou is used to being the “weird kid.” Not just that, but he revels in it. Possessing a sadistic streak, he enjoys unnerving or even downright frightening others with his creepy qualities and mutated body.

His sadistic streak is even further established in combat. While to his allies and friends his antics may, at first, appear like those of a harmless prankster, there is no questioning the joy and glee Senbou gets from killing. Contrasting this is his laid-back and go-with-the-flow nature whenever he is in the company of allies.

Despite all this qualities, Senbou is very loyal to people whom he considers his friends. Being the type to keep to himself and being used to people shunning him, he has taught himself to keep his friends close. It isn’t easy to get Senbou to open up to you, but once he does you’ve got yourself a friend who would be willing to die for you.

My...Family?

Clan: Yamome

Unique Clan Features: Six arms

It's all coming back to me now..

Classification: Genin

Letter Rank: C

Village: Konoha

My skills were unmatched..

-Skill Specialties-

Available Starting Points: 3

• 1. Ninjutsu (Adept)
      • 2. Taijutsu (Novice)

-Elements-

• 1.Doton – Earth Release
      • Comb.

-Jutsu-

E:
      D: 6
      C: 4
      B:
      A:
      S:
      Total: 10

Universal Clan Techniques
      Spoiler:

Custom Clan Techniques
      Spoiler:

Doton – Earth Release Ninjutsu
      Spoiler:

None-elemental Ninjutsu
      Spoiler:

Taijutsu
      Spoiler:

This is my Story

History/Background Story:
      Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: This is one of my posts from another site.

Spoiler:

[/center]
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Ryō : 4759

Shinobi ID
    Village: Kirigakure
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification: Mizukage

Yamome Senbou Empty Re: Yamome Senbou