Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
To All Who Serve EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
To All Who Serve EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
To All Who Serve EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
To All Who Serve EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
To All Who Serve EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
To All Who Serve EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
To All Who Serve EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
To All Who Serve EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
To All Who Serve EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

To All Who Serve

Cicera
    Cicera
    Hokage
    Hokage

Ryō : 5610

To All Who Serve Empty To All Who Serve

Post by Cicera Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 pm

A single wooden post stabs itself into the grassy field, carrying with it a massive sign of solid oak. On the face of the sign, letters are burned, forming a list of rules. They are entitled "What I expect."

IC Rules:
    • We don't kill. Not unless we absolutely have to. It should be assumed that all missions hold true to this rule. Exceptions may apply.

• This is a village of team players. We all must work to the best of our ability to help the village itself to grow. No one shinobi is the star. We all have our place.

• The door to my office is always open. If you have a problem, complaint, or suggestion, it is required that you bring it to me.

• Represent your village. Treat all others with the respect you would treat a fellow Konoha nin with. For those who like loopholes: It's expected that you treat your fellow villagers with the utmost respect.

OOC Rules:
    • I intend to run this village the same way I would run a D&D game. The players are my priority. I want you all to have fun. However, the story still matters.

• Following the first piece of logic, no combat should ever occur that doesn't have a real, in character reason. No OOC motivations.

• No metagaming. Ever.

• I want 100% from all of my villagers, and you'll see me do the same. Original characters, original and well-thought posts. Don't give me half-assed. If you continue to do so, expect a demotion.

• Treat each other with respect out of character, as well.

• Be honest with me. If you've got a problem, if I'm doing something wrong, if you have no respect for me at all, talk to me.

• Please, feel free to PM me about anything. Related to the forum or not, my door is always open. I'll treat you like friends, all of you, and if you need help or advice you can always come to me.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:57 am