Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat

Anberlin Deathwave
    Anberlin Deathwave

Ryō : 4228

The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat Empty The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat

Post by Anberlin Deathwave Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:37 am

Introduction

Brothers and Sisters, I welcome you to the our divine association, The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat. Praise be! (Praise Be!) I am the Grand Cleric and All-Father Bobby. It is a pleasure to see new and old members alike, under the banner of our gracious deity, Fiona's lovely tush. WE ask you all to participate in today's ceremony at the end of the sermon and become dedicated worshipers to the deliciously creamy flesh that accumulates at the top of legs near the backside.

I know what is on you mind, there is a cult based on Kirai's ass?! You're damn right there is. Do not be one of the foolish non-believers whom refuse to see that the only true path to salvation and ejaculation is by worshiping those to expertly crafted mountains of fleshy wonder. Not as massive as a whale but also not as flat as the desert sands. It is the perfect medium, many would even claim that false profits and idols had a hand in forming those cheeks of desire and faith. But those faithless buffoons are heathens! Cast to the oblivion with their psychosis!

I shall now read a scripture from Mounds, 23:11 "And with gracious curvatures and shining light, the slender skin which mask itself upon the upper leg had shown it's wisdom unto the world, and as it would place itself upon sofas and chairs, heaven would split and enlighten those whom praise it's divine structure." Amen. (Amen.)

Now I will begin today's sermon.

Only of a ripe age kept promptly in her chair, or other chairs that were lucky, Fiona, the Grand Matron, has been bestowed the bootymeat. Unrivaled in supple shape by any, and with the circumference of two perfectly spherical orbs. Praise be to the buns brothers and sisters, Praise be! (Praise be.} I want you all to look deep inside your hearts and figure out what matters most to you in this life besides Fiona's nicely structured posterior. Now realize that none of that matters. When you are on your death bed, the last image you want to feel lucky enough to envision is that of our most treasured artifact, that ass.

Now come forth brothers and sisters and dip your heads into the sea of release, take hold of the world you have lived in and just call out your name. Pledge yourself to the cause and support the union of not just the most divine and heavenly of asses, but to all the lovely ladies whom serve in the Acolytes. We know for a fact that together we can purify the world of all the nonsense, if we just believe. Our deity, with her ass so kissable, shall set you free. In the name of the Bootymeat, Praise be! [Praise Be]

Overview

So basically this is a group based around, if you didn't already guess, Kirai's booty. Ever see her booty? It's amazing. Even if you haven't seen it. Think about how amazing it must be if it inspired it's own religion. Now you are getting the picture. So you may come here to discuss how wonderful her booty is, or any other aspect of Fiona if you want, but this cul.....I mean religion is centered more around the posterior worship. :) Now come! Let us regale in tales of times in which the soft skin has inspired the birth of nations!

The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat

Grand Matron: Kirai [Fiona]
    All-Father: Anberling [Bobby]
    Kirai
    Kirai
    Kirigakure Chuunin
    Kirigakure Chuunin

Ryō : 4840

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank: B
    Classification:

The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat Empty Re: The Acolytes of Fionalicious Bootymeat

Post by Kirai Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:14 pm

Thank you Bobby, thank you. <3

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:48 pm