Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting] EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting] EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting] EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

3 posters

Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting]

.Dark Angel
    .Dark Angel
    ANBU Captain
    ANBU Captain

Ryō : 4419

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure no Sato
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: ANBU Captain

Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting] Empty Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting]

Post by .Dark Angel Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:28 pm

OOC: Since I have no care to post something. Start a post, and I'll respond.
    Rotoka
    Rotoka
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Ryō : 4402

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konoha
    Letter Rank: C
    Classification: Genin

Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting] Empty Re: Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting]

Post by Rotoka Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:41 am

Lord Hokage, may i have a mission?
    .Dark Angel
    .Dark Angel
    ANBU Captain
    ANBU Captain

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting] Empty Re: Saruno's Office ; Paperwork and Such [Open, No killing/Fighting]

Post by .Dark Angel Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:53 pm

His black hues stared up from his stack of paperwork, his white hair moving upwards from them with just a small sway of his body. He set down his quill pen, back down into the ink jar that had the holder of the pen, simply leaning back upon his chair. "You may, but it's customary to knock before entering." He said within a darkish, yet calm voice, his black shirt showing along his body. His hair was set downwards along his face, away from the fluff in it for now. It was hard doing paperwork in such a mess. "What kind of mission can you handle?"

[Short. Post short, I post Short.]
    Rotoka
    Rotoka
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Shinobi ID

Post by Rotoka Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Rotoka nervously adjusted his mask and looked around. The office was a large circular room with hundreds of books and binders lining the shelves. Rotoka whistled softly and Narobi his pet wolf came trotting in. What are we here for, asked Narobi. Hey show some respect. This is Lord Hokage, said Rotoka irriatlby. Oh, sorry for being so rude Lord Hokage.. Rotoka stepped forward and said I don't know sir.I am only a genin and I have only been on D-rank and below missions.

Last edited by Rotoka on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    .Dark Angel
    .Dark Angel
    ANBU Captain
    ANBU Captain

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by .Dark Angel Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:48 pm

He only let off another small sigh through his pale lips as he stood up from his chair, taking himself over to the D level mission scrolls, scanning through them with his hands, trying to find the absolutely easiest one that was possibly in it. He couldn't find very much in it, just a few find missions and a retrieval. But saying, "Screw it" in his head, he tossed the boy a scroll from no where, making it just land upon the boy's head. It was perfectly balanced. And the scroll said:

Mission Rank: D
    Mission Name: Find the Dog.
    Mission Details: Simple. Find a Lost Ninja Dog. Warning: Likes to bite parts off of the body. Capture and bring back to Kage for Unsummoning.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Ryō : 4403

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: Chuunin

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:11 am

hiroku opened the hokage´s door.

"i am sorry lord hokage...B-but...could i have a mission?"

hiroku said ina polite tone.

then he looked with his white featureless eyes how the hokage was throwing a scroll to another guy in the head.

"oh...i am sorry....if i interrumped something...." he said,looking to the hokage.
    Rotoka
    Rotoka
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Shinobi ID

Post by Rotoka Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:15 am

Rotoka sighed and said " I guess I should go catch that dog." Rotoka noticed someone had just opened the door. He asked the hokage for a mission also. Rotoka ignored him and asked the Hokage "Do you have a sample of the dogs fur or collar?"
    .Dark Angel
    .Dark Angel
    ANBU Captain
    ANBU Captain

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by .Dark Angel Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:57 pm

His black hues only shifted over to the other, tossing another C level scroll over towards the Chuunin, which had only a shorter text. He was relatively simple to give out missions randomly, but it was a bit annoying. He had let off a small sigh as he slid back over and sat himself down on his chair, sitting back in a light murr. He was partially irritated, but all the less he was the Hokage. "No, I do not. That's the fun of it."

Mission Scroll
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Name: Help out.
    Mission Details: Help out any ninja you see fit, or just help around the village anyway you can.

[ Get betterrrr... ]
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Ryō : 4403

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: Chuunin

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:11 pm

"thanks lord hokage" Hiroku said and then walked back to his house.

Hiorku Exits-
    Rotoka
    Rotoka
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin

Shinobi ID

Post by Rotoka Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:30 am

well ok i better go catch that dog.

{Rotoka exits}
    .Dark Angel
    .Dark Angel
    ANBU Captain
    ANBU Captain

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by .Dark Angel Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:35 am

-End of Topic. [Locked.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:36 am