Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN

Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Ryō : 4412

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: Chuunin

Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN Empty Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN

Post by Jose12323 Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:41 am

Hiroku was walking in konoha,he was thinking about training,he walked slowly in the streets of konoha,he didnt feel like to train in the moment anyways,he walked near ichikaru,but he wasnt going to eat now,his white eyes widened,as he remebered his duty,he had a mission,and he had forogtten about it,he taked out the scroll to read it again.

helping someone....is that even a mission? Hiruko thought while sighting,he continued walking,"how can i know if someone needs help!" he said realasing he told it outloud,something weird for him,as he wasnt an outspoken person.

he kept walking,avoiding weird faces,he was sure it wasnt good to see a hyuga heir being so weird and outspoken.

why me? he thought while looking everywhere for someone that could possibly need help.

i know how to search! he thought while placing both hands together forming a hand sign.

"Byakugan!"he said while the veins around his eyes bulged.

lets search he thought.

he looked throught the village,looking some viallgers in detail,to see if someone needed something,but nothing.

there was a big lady with a cat,the cat wasnt happy,she had many bags,hiroku was sure she was on shopping.

there where two guys drinking sake...at this hour?!? hiroku thought

there where kids playing.

"no one needs help! " he thought while lefting out a sight,he deactivated his byakugan,and he kept walking,near konoha´s entrance gates,looking for someone that could possibly needs help.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Ryō : 4410

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank: D
    Classification: Jin Clan

Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN Empty Re: Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN

Post by Kaito Jin Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:32 am

As Kaito walked closer to the gate, the trees where thinning away from the gate and eventually no trees where visible that where by the gate, there was a dirt path that wired its way around the village and ended at the gate entrance. Kaito walked in, and saw some weird people, and he saw some normal people.

As he grabbed a seat at Ichirakku Ramen shop, he sat at the opposite end of two drunk guys that were already drinking their fair share of the sake that was allowed at the bar. He ordered the same thing he got last time, One miso pork ramen with a glass of water and extra pork beef.

As he was done his lunch, he tried to figure out what he was going to do in the leaf village, when he heard some young person yell out something.

"How can i know if someone needs help!"

Kaito thought that this was a perfect opportunity to give this young ninja the help that he needed, and to also help Kaito himself around the village. Ever since the Kage had changed, there was some new structures, and some old structures that were destroyed, and where no more. Kaito was like he was in a new village.

So, Helping himself and This young ninja, He folded his chopsticks over his empty soup bowl, left some money on the counter and got up to go and ask the young ninja for some advice and help.

"Excuse me... My name is Kaito Jin, I am a mist ninja, and if you would not mind, could you perhaps lead me and help me find a place to stay while I am here?" Kaito asked, with a proud voice, but hiding that he was a seven swordsmen member.

The reason he hid the fact that he was one of the mist swordsmen was because that's not something you chant around in a foreign village, of course it would look weird because Kaito always has his sword with him, he just hoped that he didn't have to use it. Ever since the new hokage had came to place, from what rumors Kaito has heard around the mist vilalge aren't very good, aparently he is a blood hound, who is just itching to kill someone, especially a foreigner from another village. Kaito would have to make some precautions.

As Kaito awaited the response from the young ninja, he started to second guess whether he should or shouldn't have come in the first place. This so called Vacation, might not end up as he intended it too be.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN Empty Re: Walking in Konoha-Weird Mission-OPEN

Post by Jose12323 Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:47 am

"Excuse me... My name is Kaito Jin, I am a mist ninja, and if you would not mind, could you perhaps lead me and help me find a place to stay while I am here?"

that was...perfect!

Hiroku´s mouth was now printed with a big smile.the other guy looked nervous,and was...hiding his face? that was smething weird,still Hiroku could spot white hair strands coming from the boys head,that was actually a weird hair colour,Hiroku then realized he was staring.

you are so dork Hiroku he thought to himself.tryng to look somewhere else.

"umm...W-well..i guess i-i can help you fin a place to stay Hiroku said shyly.

he then realize he forgot to mention his name.

I am Hiroku Hyuga he finally said,doing a bow,and looking at the other guy,who was still hiding his face.

A-and you are....? he asked in a polite and shy voice.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:24 am

[[I am not hiding my face, I am hiding the fact that I am actually a seven mist swordsmen. XD Anyways...]]

As Kaito asked his question if this young man who was unnamed as of yet could hopefully show him a place to stay for the 3 weeks that Kaito was traveling, the boy responded back with a good answer, but was staring at Kaito, which made him feel a little uneasy.

""umm...W-well..i guess i-i can help you fin a place to stay" the younger boy said responding to Kaito's question.

This just made Kaito's day, much more easier. Now he wouldn't have to go and spend 3 or 4 hours looking for a nice place to stay, even a place that would take a mist ninja. But now since he has a leaf ninja on his side, things should flow much more easier, now Kaito could focus on something more important.

"I am Hiroku Hyuga" The young boy, named Hiroku introduced himself in a nervous but polite tone of voice while bowing.

Kaito knew right as he said his last name, Hyuuga, that this young man was powerful. Or at least thats what their clan usually boasts about. Kaito knew that if he could get this young ninja on his side, then things shouldn't be as hard at all.

"A-and you are...?" Hiroku said with a mysterious tone that was shy though polite.

Kaito didn't like to introduce himself to people he hadn't known right away, but, this ninja was a proud hyuuga, he surely wouldn't rat Kaito out to the hokage. Not right away, anyways. Kaito shifted on his back leg, and put his left hand in his pocket and his right hand on the brim of his hat.

"I, go by the name of Kaito. Last names are not a must, I presume?" Kaito said only saying the first part of his name, as the Jin clan wasn't famous, but he did not want to give any hints that he may have been a mist ninja that attended the Chuunin exams by the previous Hokage.

Kaito while introducing himself lifted the straw hat off of his head tilting it downwards and then plopping it back in its previous position while returning his right hand to his right pocket. Cleared his throat so he wouldn't mumble and make a fool out of himself when he asked his next question.

"Tell me, young boy, where shall we reside?" Kaito asked in a curious but quiet and gentle tone.

Kaito was still amused about how this ninja was able to hold a conversation with someone such as himself. For starters, he did have gills, but he tried to cover them by the shadows of his collar as the gills where in an odd place under neath each cheek bone, but even more curios as to why the young ninja hadn't asked anything about the big white gauze covered thing was doing mounted to Kaito's back.

"Oh well, the less he knows, the better..." Kaito thought to himself awaiting the response from the young man named Hiroku.

Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:28 pm

this is perfect for my mission...and this guys looks like a nice person.Hitoku thought when the man introduced himself,in a polite and quiet tone,Hiroku looked at Kaito,he had spotted a big covered thingie on kaitos back,but he wasnt sure if he should ask about it.

"Tell me, young boy, where shall we reside?"
    kaito asked quietly.

Where can a person of another village reside...well...He didnt look like a bad person,in fact he was very nice,but a ninja is a ninja...and a ninja needs to see throught camouflage... Hiroku thought,looking at kaitos eyes,to search fear,to search lies but nothing,Hiroku then looked the floor.
    here there are not many places to go...and he is a ninja too... he thought those who abandon comrades are worst than scum...he thought.

"Um..Nice to meet you Kaito,and well..I-i would like you to stay,whichever time you need in the hyuga compound as my guest of honor" he said with an smile.

"But...What do you have in there...The..T-the big covered thing there?"he asked with curiosity,he was a ninja afterall,he should know what was in there,and anyways,if the guy wont tell him,he could look with his byakugan,wich he was not afraid to use,that would help him to see,why the guy looked unseasy to talk with him.

his eyes looked the covered think back there,wich was doing mounted in kaitos back.
    what are you?he thought.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Kaito knew the boy was thinking hard about where a rouge ninja might want to stay, although this thinking time was overly longer then normal, the young hyuuga boy finally looked to the ground and stammered out where Kaito may rest for the long 3 weeks that he was there for.

""Um..Nice to meet you Kaito,and well..I-i would like you to stay,whichever time you need in the hyuuga compound as my guest of honor"" Hiroku managed to say stammering like a little kid with a small stutter problem.

Kaito thought about this for about 5 minutes. "Could anything bad happen to me there? Could I get killed? Will anyone be suspicious of me?" All these questions then came pouring into Kaito's mind.

It didn't look like this hyuuga boy was trying to trick him, but it still did not feel right wanting to stay at a strangers house for as long as Kaito was staying. He could picture maybe like 3 or 4 days, but not a whole month, especially not a whole month at such a rich and high household such as the hyuuga. But, Kaito was out of options, so he though that he would stay there, and then the question arose.

"But...What do you have in there...The..T-the big covered thing there?" The hyuuga boy asked, probably threatening Kaito to use his byakugan.

Kaito felt that there was no way around this, if he didn't tell him, the young boy could easily just use his byakugan and figure out what it was. However, if Kaito unraveled that he was a seven mist swordsmen, he would defiantly be shot down on the site, and definitely not allowed into the Hyuuga compound or hideout, what ever it was.

Thats when Kaito got the idea of using Chakra to "Fix" the shape of the sword that he held on his back. He concentrated a little bit of chakra, and unnoticeably covered the sword into a giant black box that could be his suitcase for travelling needs.

"Well, I guess I could stay in your...Compound as long as you are okay with it, but I plan to stay for about a month, 3 weeks to be exact. And this? On my back? It is merely a travelling box that I keep all my clothes in." Kaito said mischeviously quiet.

As he awaited the hyuuga boy's answer he also asked.

"Excuse me but, Can we get going? I sort of want you to still tour me around." Kaito asked as he was trying to push the boy away from the sword topic.

Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Lyng.... that word was in Hrioku,s mind when Kaito answered his question,his eyes...that was what uncovered him,still,if kaito didnt want to tell him the thruth,it must be for a good reason,afterall kaito wasnt bad,that was for sure.

"Ok,i will show you the village" he siad,while walking ,there is the path to the forest fo dead,there is....the academy...the hokage´s place and the hokages face monuments....that is Ichikaru ramen.... when Hiroku said that some ramen popped in his mind,he liked ichikaru´s ramen.

"so...here is the Yamanaka flower shop...there are some villagers houses,some more training grounds... Hiroku then looked to the side,looking the doors of the hyuga compound,he could look at his room from there,beeing him one of the posible heir,ovbiously for beeing a main house member.

there where two members outside,they where branch members,and they where possibly sent by main house members to guard the doors,Hiroku make a bow,and smiled the guard,they one of them asked:

"Sir,is that your friend,if its not,he must then go"

Hiroku looked Kaito and back to the guard.

"dont worry,he is myf riend,he will be staying here,so if you see him,let him in,whenever he wants to. Hrioku said,smiling to the guards,who instantly opened the doors wide open.

"Come in!"
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:18 pm

[[don't forget about completing your mission.]]

Kaito quietly followed behind the boy, thanking that he didn't ask anymore questions about the sword, or Kaito might need to do the unthinkable, which made his stomach churn. He didn't like to fight anyone, let alone kill someone and take there life away from their family, but he was not afraid to do it, and will if it means necessary.

"Ok, I will show you the village." The hyuuga boy proudly said with a confident smile on his face. He almost looked excited, as if this was the first time he had done something like this, this made Kaito crack up a little smile as well as he liked the looks of a little excited kid.

As Kaito was thinking about where this boy was taking him, he ignored most of the boy's instructions, and only thought about what he was going to do. Maybe go to the lake to train or something. Meet new people, make new friends, and make a good name for himself in this village.

They walked for about half an hour, until they came up to a place with big gates, and a large manor that resided on the top of a hill with a long rugged dirt path leading to the gate, with trees making a shadow over the path. Cherry blossom tree's to be on the nose. They looked really pretty as the petals fell sparkling in the light as it made some sort of pinkish white snow.

""Sir, is that your friend? If its not, he must leave at once!" One of the guards warned Hiroku.

Kaito thought that this was the end of staying with the hyuuga boy, he did sort of like him, as he was the first friend he would have met in the leaf village that is still around. As Hiroku did the unthinkable and looked at Kaito and then stuck up for him by actually saying that he was Kaito's friend.

"Well now, that was awfully nice of you... But do you mind if we go to some sort of lake, so i can practise my water jutsu? If not, then that is okay, but i will be leaving and will come back later tonight." Kaito said askign the hyuuga boy in a low whisper, much like his normal casual voice.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:43 pm

lake....Hiroku thought.

"we will be back tonight" Hiroku told the guards,with an smile,he knew a place to train,it had a lake,everythign was perfect.

this should count as helping someone Hiroku thought.

he then stared a second tos ee the pinkc herry blossom petals that where falling and dancing in the air.
    cherry blossoms ... Hiroku thought,he always liked to see this kind of tree,it was a beautifull view from where he was.

ok,follow me he said while smiling,he started to walk down the hill,his sandals sound coudl be listened,as that was a quiet and beautifull place to stay,they continue walking until they got near konoha´s forest,to a gigantic lake and a katerfall,the water level was just at the feet of them both,and many trees where sourrounding the beautifull waterfall,in the water,many koi fish and Goldfish where swiming,it was almost as if the water was red and orange,the water didnt had any type of dust,it was completelly clear,also there where lilly pads,with lotus flower and some frogs.
    "You like the place?" Hiroku asked,as his always shining hair was flowing witht he wind.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Kaito followed behind Hiroku again,but this time to a lake with a waterfall. It was more of a pond with trees surronding the water fall. There were some fish frolicing in the shallow of the pond, Koi fish to be exact and some smaller Gold fish. The swimming of the two different types of fish turned the water refl.ection to a red orange color. The water was perfectly clear, straight to the bottom of the lake and atop there were floating lily pads and lotus flowers, as well as some old looking frogs that inhabited the lake and its rocks.

"Do you like this place?" the hyuuga boy asked as his hair was shining and blowing in the billowing wind.

Kaito did indeed like this place. It was very quiet and nature around him was at peace. He could practice here, as well as sleep, and eat here so he wouldn't become a nuisance to the neighboring leaf ninja. That's when Kaito thought of an idea that would help both him and Hiroku. But before he asked, they had heard another human boy voice off on the other side of the waterfall. Most likely practicing some kind of technique.

Kaito was curious, so he walked to the base of the waterfall and stepped into it floating on the water using chakra on his feet. He concentrated for a couple of seconds, and then told Hiroku something.

"Stay here. I am going to figure out who it was, and then if he is an enemy of somewhat, then i will eliminate him, If he isn't I will give you the signal to come over." Kaito reassured him as his entire body began to disolve into tiny mist particles starting from the bottom up.

Kaito then appeard behind the young boy practicing his jutsu, Water bullet, Kaito was fairly well known with this jutsu as he had used it many times before. Kaito gave Hiroku the signal to come over and asked the little boy a question.

"Why, hello there. Are you by any chance practicing the Water bullet jutsu?" Kaito asked, making the little boy jump.

-EXIT KAITO, CONTINUE ON ROTOKA'S TOPIC-
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Hiroku looked uneasy with Byakugan how kaito was talking to the boy,who,looked like a friend,more than a foe,so he decioded to follow kaito.

"Hello"he said with an smile and tryng toa void the wind so his shining hair wont star to blow again.

-EXIT HIROKU,CONTINUING IN THE OTHER TOPIC.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:49 pm