Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Wind Teacher-Hiroku and Naet EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Wind Teacher-Hiroku and Naet EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Wind Teacher-Hiroku and Naet EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Wind Teacher-Hiroku and Naet EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Wind Teacher-Hiroku and Naet EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Wind Teacher-Hiroku and Naet EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Wind Teacher-Hiroku and Naet EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Wind Teacher-Hiroku and Naet EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Wind Teacher-Hiroku and Naet EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

Wind Teacher-Hiroku and Naet

Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Ryō : 4403

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: Chuunin

Wind Teacher-Hiroku and Naet Empty Wind Teacher-Hiroku and Naet

Post by Jose12323 Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Hiroku was very bored, his missions weren’t going good, and his training where leading him to nowhere.

He sat down near a tree looking at the floor and taking his knees near his face.
    The tree branches where not very hight neither was the tree, but it was bigger enough to cast a shadow.
    The grass was green and it was covered by bright flowers, Hiroku could identify lilies, roses and dangerous cosmos flowers, that won’t do any harm unless you touch their roots, which where full of poison.
    Hiroku recall his past missions, they where a disaster.

I need to learn more jutsu...I need to improve...but already have water as an element...i need to learn another one...fire...no, is not my type of jutsu....earth....I simply don’t like it.....wind...Wind! Is perfect! he thought.

"I need a teacher of wind element!" he shout, realizing he shout it out loud, his face turned red, and start thanking no one listened, or atleast,thas what he thought.
    Naet-kun
    Konoha Jounin
    Konoha Jounin

Ryō : 4402

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Wind Teacher-Hiroku and Naet Empty Re: Wind Teacher-Hiroku and Naet

Post by Naet-kun Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:43 am

Naethyn was in a good mood today, he finally had one night of sleep where he had no night terrors and was feeling refreshed. Naethyn was roaming around his unique, one of a kind village. He was barefooted once again, and wore the typical Konoha Jounin outfit: a green and tan vest with the bottoms to match. Naethyn's peircing drenched face was enough to scare himself in the right circumstances.

Traveling, more like wandering, the streets of Konoha, Naethyn heard a screaming boy, younger than him, shout about something about a Wind teacher. Naethyn was surprised because his clan, although nearly unknown, was talented in Wind Manipulation.

Naethyn tracked the echoing voice and put his hand up like a child at a student's desk. "Ooooo. I know! I knows! Pick me!" Naethyn smiled and chuckled slightly at his joke.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am

pick him?...what is he talking about he thought. His eyes widened he listened to me! he thought.

"oh…well...if you’d like to be my teacher...My name is Hiroku Hyūga...and you are....?”
    Hiroku said, while not liking the idea of a stranger to be his sensei, but actually, he had a band of the leaf, and looked like a nice person.

"S-so...U-um....to start...how about a fight or something, so you may see....how good I am?" Hiroku said, not wanting to start the wind lesson, withouth his teacher knowing of what he was capable of.
    Naet-kun
    Konoha Jounin
    Konoha Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Naet-kun Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:05 am

Naethyn smiled at the humor in his voice and the man in front of him was very shy, especially for a Chuunin. Naethyn looked at the kid up and down and noted: shy, has taijutsu.

"Hyuuga, eh? I am Naethyn Araoi, of the Wind Manipulation clan, have you heard the rumors about it, i cannot tell you about our sacr---I have already said too much." Naethyn said, his clan was very secretive, there wind manipulation was praised, there tradition was frowned upon.

The shy boy offered to fight, well spar, Naethyn would see what this kid was capable of and immediately stop the battle. Naethyn jumped back a few meters standing in battle position. "You wanted to fight."
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:18 am

It was all said, the guy was going to fight him, and he was excited.

He stood, and his body changed in a battle position, the Hyuga stance.

His eyes changed, the veins near his temples bulged, and his Byakugan was now activated.

He wasn’t going to stop himself now; he wanted to show his sensei, from what he was made of.

"HA" he said while jumping, when his gentle fist touched the ground, it formed a fair sized crater in the earth, he was aiming for his sensei, wich he thought avoided the attack, but he didn’t have time to think, and started to create a taijutsu fight against his teacher, kicking and doing some gentle fist moves, he dint knew if he had aimed all of them, wich off course was a big problem.

He then back flipped, probably kicking his teacher, when he landed. He aimed for a direct gentle fist attack, he could now see his opponent, that gentle fist, was as strong as the last one, and he was aiming for the head.

Naet-kun
    Konoha Jounin
    Konoha Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Naet-kun Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:39 pm

Naethyn looked at the Hyuuga with a glassy look. The child had made a decent sized whole in the ground and from what Naethyn could tell was going to start coming after Naethyn with the Gentle Fist taijutsu. Naethyn could block his Taijutsu with eased but at first Naethyn jumped back dodging the first two strikes, the boy came back at him using his Byakugan for aim and steadiness and he threw a few punches and kicks. Naethyn pushed the punches away and right as the boy was about to flip backwards Naethyn activated his jutsu.

"Force Push." The words came out of Naethyn's mouth as if they were nothing as if the Wind did not just do that.

The field of battle they were in had a strong wind current and Naethyn was at his strongest in Konoha, Land of Fire, Naethyn noticed what his push did. It was attempting to force the man back and was already quick in speed because it did not require handseals. Naethyn had also made the grass around him turn into plain as he ripped it out of its position.

Naethyn looked at where the chuunin was, "Taijutsu is an effortless fighting style."

Name: Wind Release: Force Pull/Force Push
    Element: Fuuton
    Description: Similar to the Force Push technique, the Kaze Soujuu is used in this to pull objects closer to the caster. The Jounin Version of this Jutsu allows Naethyn to push or pull things less then or equal to his weight. Naethyn can deflect most Taijutsu attacks lower then his rank. This jutsu also allows him to Manipulate basic wind current without using much chakra.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:54 pm

"Force Push" his sensei said.
    An invisible wind force instantly moved Hiroku back at high speed, making him collapse in the ground in a very rapid movement.
    He was now in the floor, all dirty and his face had a little stream of blood coming from his forehead to his mouth.

his clothes where all dirty, but he needed to learn, whatever happened, he will be better, whatever happened he would stood up, after this was cleared in his head, he stood up .

"Nani?" he said while cleaning his head that was full of blood.

-this jutsu works with wind, the wind push me back-Hiroku thought, with out any plan in mind.

He then ran rapidly in a ninja-style o the enemy, he jumped and he tried to land a kick.

-Did I land it right?-he thought
    Naet-kun
    Konoha Jounin
    Konoha Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Naet-kun Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Naethyn looked at the bleeding kid and did not want to harm him in no way, shape or form. Naethyn jumped back avoiding the kick and doing another force push attack.

The wind was weaker and was only meant to make him stop in his tracks without pushing him back.

"Tell me when to stop, I do not want to hurt you."
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:14 pm

The kick was dodged, and his sensei did another force push, this one was weaker thought, still it was as powerful as to make him loose concentration, and fall in the ground.
    “I….”he said while panting, he stood up, recovering breath and looking better.
    “I can continue.” He said, while changing his body pose to the Hyūga stance.
    His stance changed in a charging one.

“haaaaaa” he said.

His hands where now covered in chakra, wich changed from a light blue to a darken shade taking shape in lion heads.

“Gentle Step: Twin Lion Fist” he said. With his fist full charged, and with the big, blue lion heads

He ragged to his opponent, entering in a Taijutsu fight he aimed for his chest, and then tried to punch his face.
    while making a barrage of 3 Gentle fist,with the Lion heads,he stopped for a second.

“HA” he said, while throwing his fist directly to the head of his enemy.

Name: Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
    Element:taijutsu
    Clan:hyuuga
    Description: The user forms two large lion-like shrouds of chakra around their hands, then thrusts them forward at the opponent. This technique has the strength to snap Pain's chakra rods completely. It also momentarily stuns the target after the attack lands.
    Name: The Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
    Naet-kun
    Konoha Jounin
    Konoha Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Naet-kun Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Naethyn saw him lose focus and fall onto the ground, Naethyn smirked. "Such a tenacious little tyke." Naethyn's smirk faded as he was pelted in the chest with a Twin Lion Fist punch before flipping backwards and doing a different technique.

"Force Exlplode!" A small wind current went into a crack in the ground and the floor began cracking and "exploding" towards Hiroku. Naethyn smiled as he jumped up into the flight technique.

"Your pretty good, for a chuunin," Naethyn commented.

Name: Wind Release: Flight
    Description: This is the first technique that was actually developed by Naethyn officially using his Kaze Soujuu. He uses this manipulate the wind around him and make it appear to be flying to the untrained eye however it is easily detectable and is mostly used for peaceful purposes as well as to jump higher distances then usual.

Name: Wind Release: Force Explode
    Description: This is a technique that Naethyn developed combining the Force Pull and Force Push at the same time. This mainly used on boxes or something that would require opening. The technique at Jounin can be used in a simple manner, if Naethyn can get a Wind Current or Naethyn's wind chakra into the object he can explode it, however this is very hard to do with objects larger then himself.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:41 am

“Thanks” Hiroku said, while jumping high in the air, tryng to avoid explosions.

“Eight Trigrams: Empty Heaven” He said, knowing that this technique, would probably be his last technique used in the battle.

As he was spinning in the air, chakra was released through his body, creating a massive Circle around him made of chakra.

The chakra of the gigantic ball of chakra destroyed all the ground. The technique was growing in direction to hi sensei.

Hiroku finished the technique. Landing in the ground. Panting.
    -Did I … do it?-he thought…

Name: Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Sphere/Empty Heaven
    Element: Taijutsu/Chakra Control
    Clan: Hyuuga
    Description: Hakke Kuten is a particular technique developed by combining aspects of both the kaiten and "Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou" to create an extremely dangerous close range attack as well as an effective defense. Basically the Hyuuga will jump into a Spin as if to perform the Kaiten, and will release Chakra from each of their pores, unlike the Kaiten however in this case rather than releasing the Chakra openly, the Hyuuga will release the Chakra in long tight focused beams, like is done for the "Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou”.
    Naet-kun
    Konoha Jounin
    Konoha Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Naet-kun Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Naethyn noted how well the Chuunin was able to dodge Naethyn's A Ranked technique. He was ready to revolt and rip the boy to shreds. Naethyn was hit with the taijutsu without thinking and soon his chakra flow was decreasing, he felt as though he was inside a genjutsu. He tried to stop his chakra flow altogether and restart it but he couldn't even do that.

"Kill me! Now!" Naethyn screamed hoping that the Chuunin would.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 am

-exit-

Sponsored content