Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

4 posters

Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval

Nera Hyuuga
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Ryō : 4407

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval Empty Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval

Post by Nera Hyuuga Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:28 am

~General Information~

Name: Nera Hyuuga

Nickname/Alias: The Reverse Hyuuga

Weight: 127 lbs

Height: 5"6'

Appearance:(the picture is being made)
    She has long bangs that reach from her head all the way down to her shoulders, and she as a pony-tail that reaches down to the middle of her back, both of which are short in width but long in length. Her eyes are a transparent light pink color, and she wears dark blue lip stick.

Clothing:
    She wears a dark blue and black long sleeved shirt. The left sleeve is long reaching to her wrist, while the right sleeve is short only reaching 5 inches after her should. She wears a short skirt that is black and long stalkings that are dark blue.Traditionally seeing as is she is a jounin she doesn't wear the outfit for konoha but she wears her everday attire, like kurenai sensei. She wears sandals like lady tsunade, and she wears black gloves.

Additional Outfits:
    She wears a necklace with the hyuuga clan symbol on it.

Personality:

~Clan Information~

Clan Name: Hyuuga Clan

Kekei Genkai: Byakugan

Clan Symbol:
    Spoiler:

Clan History:
    The Hyūga clan (日向一族, Hyūga Ichizoku; Literally meaning "Hyūga family") is one of the oldest and most powerful clans in Konohagakure. All members born into the family possess the Byakugan, a kekkei genkai that gives them extended fields of vision and the ability to see the chakra circulatory system. Members of the Hyūga branch houseThe clan is separated into two parts, the main house (宗家, Sōke) and the branch house (分家, Bunke), a system that protects the secrets of the Byakugan from outsiders. The main house runs the family while the branch house protects it. The members of the branch house are branded with a cursed seal upon the next heir/heiress of the main house's third birthday. This seal gives the main house members absolute control over the branch members, because they can destroy the branch members' minds with a simple hand gesture, or cause them great pain to punish them. This seal also makes sure the secret of the Hyūga's Byakugan is safe, because it seals the Byakugan after the wearer of the seal dies. Because they are essentially servants, simply because of their birth order or heritage, some branch house members are hostile to those of the main house. Members of the clan are instructed in the use of the Gentle Fist style, which uses the Byakugan to view the opponent's Chakra Pathway System and deal precise blows to disable and impede the flow of chakra. Due to training in this style, Hyūga clan members tend to have excellent chakra control. This is emphasized in jutsu that utilize this chakra control, as well as the nuances of the Gentle Fist style. The clan's strongest techniques, like the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, are only allowed to be taught to members of the main house. Neji Hyūga, however, has bypassed this restriction by learning them on his own, earning a reputation as a "genius" in the clan.

Ability Summary:
    This clan from Konoha Village is known for its ability to visualize the chakra pathways, or tenketsu, of their opponent. Using this technique in conjunction with taijutsu techniques, they can forceably close their opponents chakra points so the victim can no longer use their chakra.

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification: Jounin

Letter Rank:A

Village:Previous-Konohagakure, Current-Kirigakure

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:

• Main:Taijutsu
    • Sub:Kenjutsu

Elemental Affinity:

• Main:Fuuton
    • Main:Suiton
    • Sub:-

Special Characteristics:
    She has mastered a new advanced form of the gentle fist, she calls Gentle Fist reverse. She uses her Forearms which utilizes more chakra and cripples the enemy more than the original gentle fist. She has excellent chakra control skills which is why she was able to master this.

~Jutsu~
    Hyuuga clan jutsu's

Spoiler:

~History/RP Sample~

Last edited by Nera Hyuuga on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Nera Hyuuga
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval Empty Re: Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval

Post by Nera Hyuuga Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:24 pm

~History/RP Sample~

Spoiler:

Last edited by Nera Hyuuga on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nera Hyuuga
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval Empty Re: Nera hyuuga(My second character)Waiting for approval

Post by Nera Hyuuga Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:32 am

I am going to bump this to an admin or mod.
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Ryō : 4748

Shinobi ID
    Village: Kirigakure
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification: Mizukage

Post by Echo Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:13 am

Konoha isn't accepting any more jounin.
    Nera Hyuuga
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Nera Hyuuga Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:31 am

What if i were to have switched villages and had a temporary, month stay in one of those villages.
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Shinobi ID

Post by Echo Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:54 am

What do you mean?
    Nera Hyuuga
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Nera Hyuuga Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:54 pm

I mean like i am a jounin from konoha but I moved to a different village, on a trip for like a month, but i am still a jounin of konoha just a different rank in the other village, or something like that. i don't know kaito was talking to me about it.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Ryō : 4400

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank: D
    Classification: Jin Clan

Post by Kaito Jin Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:44 pm

He means like, to take a vacation like what I did, but that has nothing to do with your app. You just have to RP asking your village leader. But I do not think, that you can get another rank in the other village. It's like moving from US to Canada, you would need to switch everything, and start over.
    Naethyn™
    Naethyn™
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Ryō : 4417

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Naethyn™ Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:29 pm

That still means that there is no more Jounin being accepted into Konoha, now if she were to join Sheetagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, etc. then visit another village and stay there, that would be allowed.

However the point is: No more Jounin being accepted in Konoha.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:03 pm

yeah what naet said. Just make a chuunin or something else.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:04 pm

well, why dont you just join the village that you want to live in... That way you could still be a jounin, and you could stay in the village. you can still go to konoha, but yuou cannot stay tehre permanently
    Nera Hyuuga
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Nera Hyuuga Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:09 pm

I switched up the history abit and fixed it
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Shinobi ID

Post by Echo Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Kaito stay out of apps.

And were not accepting Jounin in Konoha anymore.
    Nera Hyuuga
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Nera Hyuuga Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:35 pm

I fixed it, i changed it to Kiri
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Shinobi ID

Post by Echo Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Name:Pink butterfly of the falling begining

Add a limit to how long you can keep that up.

Name: Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique

Thats a genjutsu.
    Nera Hyuuga
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Nera Hyuuga Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Fixed it....is 6 post to much, if it is then how about 4 posts made by the user obivously and a cooldown of 8 post.
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Shinobi ID

Post by Echo Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:24 am

Approved

Just be sure to know that all the seal thing is with flash step is a boost in speed. And all those butterflies you make are, are formed chakra and not real butterflies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:44 pm