Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Kazuki Uchiha EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Kazuki Uchiha EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Kazuki Uchiha EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Kazuki Uchiha EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Kazuki Uchiha EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Kazuki Uchiha EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Kazuki Uchiha EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Kazuki Uchiha EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Kazuki Uchiha EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

4 posters

Kazuki Uchiha

Kazuki
    Kazuki

Ryō : 4410

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Kazuki Uchiha Empty Kazuki Uchiha

Post by Kazuki Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Name:Kazuki Uchiha

Nickname/Alias: Kazu

Weight:169
    Height:5'10

Appearance:(AVATAR)

Clothing: The basic uniform consists off a flak jacket which holds scrolls, a pouch attached to the thigh that holds kunai and shuriken and a back pouch that contains more kunai, shuriken, exploding notes or caltrops.

Personality: When Kazuki does not find an event interesting, or even slightly appealing, his mind is quick to travel elsewhere but he was not always like that. He has no interest in focusing on things which do not interest.he can be quite the impulsive, often suggesting to himself that he should charge into danger instead of approaching with more care.He is also very lazy.He can be very sneaky sometimes.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name: Uchiha

Kekei Genkai: Sharigan

Clan Symbol:The organization itself would go on to incorporate the Uchiha fan symbol into their official logo.

Clan History: The Uchiha clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be descended from the Hyuuga clan who possess the bloodline of the Byakugan eye. Because their clan possessed the Sharingan or "Wheel Eye," the Uchiha excelled at being able to read and fend off attackers. This made them prime candidates to help found the Konoha Military Police Corps.

Ability Summary:Select few members of the Uchiha clan possess the ability to activate the bloodline Sharingan eye. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and see the tricks and movements required to be able to complete it. However the clan member can not copy techniques which are unique to another bloodline. It also gives one the ability to cast jutsu techniques only possible by possessing the eye.

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification:Chunin
    Letter Rank:B

Village:Mist

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:?

•Main:Kenjutsu

•Sub:Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity:
    •Main:Lighting

•Main:Water

•Sub:

Special Characteristics:

~Jutsu~
    Name:Sharigan
    Element:-
    Description:This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and see the tricks and movements required to be able to complete it.

ACADEMY JUTSU
    Spoiler:

GENIN JUTSU
    Spoiler:

CHUNIN JUTSU
    Spoiler:

CHUNIN JUTSU

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kazuki on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Kazuki
    Kazuki

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Kazuki Uchiha Empty Re: Kazuki Uchiha

Post by Kazuki Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:36 pm

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story: (History of your character. Please try to separate them into arcs.) Example:
    Birth Ark:When Kazuki was a little boy nobody liked him because of how he would act sometime's.Kazukiwould get lost all the time even though his sense of direction was very good,His older sister would be the one who found him always.When kazuki was 5 his parents where killed by sound ninja in front of him.Kazuki tried to stop them but he was only a little boy and wasn't that strong.Kazuki was then made to stay with his sister.Kazuki trained eye's day to try and become stronger so that he would be able to protect anybody that he loved.

Academy Ark:Kazuki stayed with his sister until the age of 12 that's when he got his own place.Kazuki enrolled in the academy where he was always lazy and barely did work and always going to sleep because nothing the teacher was teaching was interesting enough to keep his interest.Kazuki then taken by his sister and left the leaf Village and went to the hidden mist.
    She had left because of the fact that she had killed a Jounin and was now a Missing Nin.She took Kazuki with her because she was scared he might get hurt or interagated and not know why.

Genin Ark:When Kazuki was one of the best fighter's on his squad and everybody knew that. They
    also found out that he was very smart and if he wanted to apply himself to something he would be very good at it.Kazuki was tricked into playing a I.Q quiz by one of the jounin in the Village and scored over a 200 on it.Kazuki then was made to take the Chunin Exzams even though he didnt want to,he thought it was to much work and he didnt like to kill othr people.

Chunnin Ark:
    One day while Kuzuki was walking down the street he a sigh that said that Chunin Exams was coming up,so Kazuki though this would be a good chance for him to become a leader of a squad and show of his leader ship skill's.

Kazuki read the sign and went to where it was at on the day and time,when he got there he saw that it was about 10 people there 5 girls and 5 guys going for the spot excluding Kazuki.He thought why wouldn't more people go and try out for Chunin.Kazuki then thought that people sometimes waer not qalified for the chance.

Kazuki then walked in and saw a man starting on a stand and talking.The man said ''Today all you will be trying out for the position of Chunin, you all should be very scared and at the same time very excited,my name is Tamkido and I will be the judge of the fights you all will participate in.You all will have to pick a number out of this box I hold in my hand''.Everybod then pick out a number from the box.Kazuki had number 1,all the other number went from Kazuki having number 1 a girl number 2 and in that pattern.

Tamkido then showed us a piece of paper telling us who we where going to fight aginst.Kazuki had to fight a man named Tamachi.Their match was immediately after everyone knew who they where going to fight.Kazuki was giving the first attack since Kazuki main weapon was his sword thats what he used,he charge at the man before jumping in the air and coming down with his sword.Tamachi blocked it with his kunai and then kicked Kazuki in the stomach which sent him hurling to the ground.

Tamachi said''Why the hell is somebody as weak as you going out for a position like that your only going to end up getting your self hurt or worse dead you should just quite now and let somebody stronger go on ahead''.Kazuki was very mad at what the man had said to him,that mad and fell weak then it made kazuki head have flash back of his Parents being dead in their home.Kazuki then passed out,Tamachi then smile and said''ha I knew he was weak this was easier than I thought it would be''.

Kazuki then stood up with his brand new sharingan.Kazuki then said''somebody like you will never mess my chances up of being a chunin''.Kazuki then charge at the man and was able to cut him on his shoulder.The man said ''damn you,you lil punk ill kill you''.Kazuki smiled and said '' you can try but you wont be successful in your attempt to kill me''.The man charge at Kazuki with great speed but thanks to his sharigan,Kazuki saw his attack and was able to block it but since the man was stronger than Kazuki it made him fall.

Tamachi said ''your still weak even after your little bloodline kicked in I always knew you Uchiha's were weak''.Kazuki then got so mad at the Tamachi disgraceful talk of his clan,so charge at the him aiming at his head.Tamachiwas unable to block Kazuki attack.Kazuki stop his attack just before he pierced his head.Kazuki said ''I would never kill a piece of trash like yourself and plus your strong I would want to kill somebody strong that would be bad for the village since everybody lives matter''.

Tamachi stood up and bowed before saying ''I forfeit the match''.Kazuki bowed and said ''why did you forfeit''. Tamachi said 'because i have no right and whaat I said and id was discrseful''.Kazuki said ''thank you''.Tamachi then left and went into the stands.15 mins later everybody wo won their fihts became chunin.

Jounin Ark:N/A

Roleplay Sample:My post Ranges from Both mine but from different Sites
    This- Shinji smiled and said All you have to do is simple get both bells before I get sleepy and if you don you wont get lunch and if you sneak a lunch i will Kicck you off my team.Shinji smiled waiting to see what their expresson will be.Shinji was joking but didnt show it he seemed seious.

To- Kuroi smiled and spoke. "Hello my name is Kuroi Rein of the Rein, or Black cloud clan. I enjoy games that test my skills and knowledge of strategies. I am very intelligent and very talented, I fight when I need to, and when my allies are in danger. I excel at Ninjutsu, but a some hidden skills. I love to spar, and I am the head of my clan." Kuroi looked at his fellow teammate and then back at his sensei. He knew that it was going to be fun working with this team.

Last edited by Kazuki on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Khaiyne Illidari
    Khaiyne Illidari
    Kazekage
    Kazekage

Ryō : 4395

Shinobi ID
    Village: Sunagakure
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification: Kazekage

Post by Khaiyne Illidari Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:34 pm

The rest of the application looks up to standard.. Your bio, personality, and appearance has to be atleast a paragraph or more in order to be considered however, Kazuki.
    Khaiyne Illidari
    Khaiyne Illidari
    Kazekage
    Kazekage

Ryō : 4395

Shinobi ID
    Village: Sunagakure
    Classification: Kazekage

Post by Khaiyne Illidari Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Oh, and make it convincing. XD
    Kazuki
    Kazuki

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Kazuki Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:46 pm

The Rest Of My Jutsu's
    CHUNIN JUTSU
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Kazuki on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Michishige
    Michishige
    Legendary Swordsmen
    Legendary Swordsmen

Ryō : 4461

Shinobi ID
    Village: None
    Classification:

Post by Michishige Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:08 pm

your rank says chunnin, but you have jounin jutsu, you can't have fire a a sub element, that part is meant for KKG elements like Ice and Wood. Each arc of you history my be at least one paragraph. explain what hidden chakra is. and your RP sample isn't supposed to be a story, it is supposed to be what your average post looks like
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Ryō : 4749

Shinobi ID
    Village: Kirigakure
    Classification: Mizukage

Post by Echo Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:04 am

You don't have Genjutsu so remove all the Genjutsu out of your Jutsu list. Also, next time use the coded template. It has Please use the coded Template below there for a reason.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:43 pm