Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Getting ready to Depart. (open RP) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Getting ready to Depart. (open RP) EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Getting ready to Depart. (open RP) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Getting ready to Depart. (open RP) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Getting ready to Depart. (open RP) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Getting ready to Depart. (open RP) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Getting ready to Depart. (open RP) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Getting ready to Depart. (open RP) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Getting ready to Depart. (open RP) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

Getting ready to Depart. (open RP)

Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Ryō : 4400

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank: D
    Classification: Jin Clan

Getting ready to Depart. (open RP) Empty Getting ready to Depart. (open RP)

Post by Kaito Jin Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:08 am

Kaito was resting in his bed, when he woke up it was still dawn. The sun was still in the process of rising, and the couds where covering alot of the space in the sky, making it quiet black out. Kaito could not sleep anymore, so he just lay in his bed as he watched the sun rise in the sky for 2 hours. He thought that it was cool the way that the Sun woud rise and go down without much people noticing it. He decided that it was time that he get a move on.

He got out of bed, and he got dressed into his mission clothes as he had decided top go home back to kirigakure, back home from his 3 week journey. He decided to leave, because his training with the younger two ninjas had ended and there was no longer a purpose for him to stay in Konohagakure. It was about time for him to head home anyways, and he was quiet happy to get back to the ways of the mist.

As he ate somewhat of a small breakfast, and then he walked through his apartment door and began to slowly walk towards the gate of the fire village. He felt some what sad, but he was ready to leave and get his ninja life back on track. He meant to take a vacation but he ended up taking a tour for training 2 young ninjas. So he started to walk through the gates to exit the village hidden in the leaves...

[[yes, this is when you join :3]]
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Ryō : 4402

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: Chuunin

Getting ready to Depart. (open RP) Empty Re: Getting ready to Depart. (open RP)

Post by Jose12323 Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:20 am

Hiroku’s sandals touching the ground as he walked made a tack noise, he ran as fast as he could, just to get in the exact moment of kaito´s departing, he learned many things from him, and even if their training didn’t go very well, his wounds had recover successfully, and he haven’t had the time to thank kaito for everything he did.
    He then spotted kaito, who now, was ready to depart, at the gates of konohagakure.
    “Wait...” Hiroku said, worried that he couldn’t said bye, and thanks kaito for everything.
    “Kaito-kun...” Hiroku said, while he finally arrived, with a worried face. “A-are you leaving...you don’t need to!” he said, looking to the floor, and back to kaito´s face. “I-I….thank you” he finally said, while looking at his friend with a bright smile, the wind was blowing wildly, as a raving wind gracefully enveloped the newly grow cherry blossom pink flower, the fresh blowing moved Hiroku’s shiny hair and the flowers in konohagakure´s outsides where now dancing gracefully by the blowing.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:24 pm

As Kaito was ready to take off, he heard a faint voie of someone saying his name. It was none other thatn Hiroku, who was panting tired becauseof his fast sprint to "meet" him at the gates. Kaito looked at the boy, and saw that his injuries that Kaito had caused him had healed over nicely, and all of his limbs where intact. As Kaito waited to see what the boy would say, Hiroku started.

“A-are you leaving...you don’t need to!”" Asked Hiroku.

And then, once more, before Kaito could respond to this question, Hiroku managed to blurt out something else, that Kaito had heard perfectly.

“I-I….thank you" Hiroku said, a smile forming upon his face, as the wind blew rashly and a cherry blossom flower had began to follow in the path of the merry wind.

"Hehehe. There is no need to thank me, Instead, I shoud be apologizing to you, after all, I did hospitaize you for 3 weeks with life threatening injuries... But, I will take this thanks, and move forward, it is true that I am leaving, however, I will definitavly be back to Konoha in due time. Some business has arrived down in my country in the mist, so I will not be returning any time soon. But, if there is someone here that I need to.... Take care of, then I will be back in about a week... Good bye, for now, Make sure that you tell Rotoka." Kaito said as he was beggining to walk forward, towards the night sky, and back to the country in the mist.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Ryō : 4402

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: Chuunin

Post by Jose12323 Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:03 pm

“D-don’t worry, the injuries were nothing…” Hiroku said.

As Kaito started to left konoha, Hiroku headed to tell Rotoka everything.

-Hiroku Exit.-

(sorry for the short post :P)
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:05 am

As Kaito was walking out of the gates of the village hidden in the leaves, he heard the faint and nervous sound of the ninja behind him say that the injuries where no big deal at all and that he could handle it, he also told Kaito to be rest-assured, as he was going to tell Rotoka everything that had just happened. Kaito could rest easy on his way home, or at least he hoped that he could.

As he walked through the night, he looked at all of the trees as the dirt path had ended, and he was completely on his own instinct. The ferry was only about a days walk away from his location that he resided in right now, but it was late at night, and he was tired. He decided to sleep in one of the trees, and take it real easy tonight. Hoping that noone would attack.

[[but srsly, comon guys, get into the RP more...]]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:02 am