Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message

Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Ryō : 4751

Shinobi ID
    Village: Kirigakure
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification: Mizukage

Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message Empty Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message

Post by Echo Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Monica, also known as the Ikakage was sitting at her desk in her office. A desk made out of fine oak wood, and a very comfortable looking chair behind it, with a large window right behind the chair which allows her to turn around and have an eye over the whole underground village. Waiting patiently for the ANBU member she had requested, Monica began becoming bored fast. She was never really the patient one, and waiting just wasn't her style. She turned herself around, and the chair followed her, so that she was looking outside of the large window, eying down the large village she lead known as Shitagakure.

Though Monica knew that the ANBU would have to go through the stations after entering the lightning country to get here, she was hoping for the member to be a little more..faster. In the right side of her desk, there is a small drawer with a folded up scroll in it, which is meant to give to the ANBU member, to be delivered to the Captain of the ANBU team.
    Yami Kurushimi
    Yami Kurushimi
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Ryō : 4400

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank: A
    Classification: Jounin

Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message Empty Re: Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message

Post by Yami Kurushimi Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Harumi had been traveling for four days now, from her home village Suna to Shitagakure, since the Itakage had requested an ANBU. The ANBU captain had told her to hurry because it was important that she would end the mission as fast as possible. Harumi had been running four days long, only taking ten minute breaks in order to eat. Therefore she was easily irritated, but Harumi knew how to behave in front of a Kage.

She reached the cave building which was the entry to the lightning country.The guards let her pass since they informed of her arrival, and Harumi continued her journey. After some hours passed, Harumi arrived at the train station and took a train which would lead her to Shitagakure. The train arrived underground and opened it's doors. Harumi walked out and two guards stopped her.''Are you the ANBU who was requested from Lady Ikakage?'' they asked the red haired girl. Harumi rolled her eyes,annoyed and answered snappy ''Yes that is obviously me.'' The guards gave eachother a rather surprised look and let her pass. Harumi instantly disappeared from where she was standing,leaving only dust behind. Thegolden eyed girl was heading for the Itakage's office, which appeared to be some feet away.

The girl appeared before the Kage, who was staring at the window where Harumi had come through. ''Lady Itakage,you have requested an ANBU?'' she said bowing a little towards the person who was sitting on the chair.The only way to get in is to go through the train station after entering the entrance from the lightning country, which is a large cave like building
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Shinobi ID

Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message Empty Re: Awaiting the ANBU member to deliver a message

Post by Echo Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Wearing her original ninja clothing she just about always wore. Given in detail:

She normally always wears black red and white. She wears a wide black neck choker with a red circle in the middle that has a symbol of the village she leads on it. Instead of a headband representing the village, Monica decided she would have a choker made instead. Monica wears a long, plain black dress like body piece that is all one piece, and covers from her chest, down to her thighs like a short skirt. On her arms are black sleeves that are not attached to the center black piece, and start under her shoulders on her upper arm, and extend down to the middle of her fingers. The top of the sleeves are tight, and they get more and more loose as they go down, leaving end at the sleeve where Monica's hands are. On her upper body she also wears a red, sleeveless vest with very large arm holes, and has a white line lining each side of the opening of the vest in the front, which is not completely closed.

On her waist, over the black one piece that she wears over her skin, is a red plain skirt that is open in the front, and is much longer in the back, allowing some of her black one piece short skirt to be seen from the front under it. Some of her leg is visible, though only until it begins to be covered by a small portion of the red stockings she wears that cover above her knee, her knee, and under her knee until it meets the tall black boots she wears. The boots have high, wide heels giving her a few extra inches of height. There are two small white buckles on each inner side of the boots, and on the back of the heel is a white sideways oval like design.

--
    Awaiting the arrival of the ANBU, Monica became more, and more bored over the minutes. Just as she decided she would go for a walk around the village, the ANBU had showed up. "Just in time.." Monica said as she turned around in the chair, facing the ANBU member. "Whats with all the formality?, My name is Monica and that's all you have to call me by". Pulling out the drawer on the right side of her desk, it made a sort of dull sound, as if there was something heavy in it. Monica reached her hand in, and more towards the back she pulled out a rolled up paper with a string tied around it. It was a little fancy in color, and the design as well as texture of the paper looked quite expensive. Just ash she pulled the paper out, a small window on the left side of the room opened, and a ninja suddenly appeared with a great amount of speed in front of the desk. "Sir, what would you like us to do with the members of cell block 08-S8R?!" The man said loudly, and in a position of showing his greatest respect, standing straight up tall. "Just let them free" Monica applied in a slightly slumish manner. As the ninja left, and the window closed, Monica looked back towards the ANBU looking her way. Still holding the tied note in her hand above the desk. "This note needs to be delivered to your direct captain. Not your squad captain, but the Black-Ops captain himself. I don't know his name so there is no name listed, though you should know who he is". After she spoke, she threw the note towards the ANBU girl, rather fast, in hopes that she would have a quick enough reaction to catch it. "By the way, what is your name? I'm not to familiar with people outside of my country other then the current Kazekage"
    Yami Kurushimi
    Yami Kurushimi
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:

Post by Yami Kurushimi Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:36 pm

"Just in time.." the Kage said, turning around to face Harumi. "Whats with all the formality?, My name is Monica and that's all you have to call me by’’ Monica said, as she opened a drawer on the left of her desk, pulling out a scroll. It looked rather expensive.What does she expect? She is a Kage, after all. Harumi thought frowning, something Monica couldn’t see. When Harumi saw the scroll she thought that this was to be delivered by her.

Suddenly the left window opened and a Ninja appeared before Monica’s desk. He was standing tense in front of his Kage. "Sir, what would you like us to do with the members of cell block 08-S8R?!" He asked.If that isn't respect... Harumi thought observing the man who was standing in front of her. The young girl could feel that the Ninja was waiting anxiously for the Itakakge’s response. "Just let them free’’ she replied, dismissing the man.

Monica turned her attention again to Harumi. ‘’This note needs to be delivered to your direct captain. Not your squad captain, but the Black-Ops captain himself. I don't know his name so there is no name listed, though you should know who he is’’ and with that she threw the scroll towards Harumi. Despite the fact that the Kage didn’t warn but threw it fast, Harumi catched it easily. She wouldn’t survive as an ANBU if she wasn’t always on alert. ‘’Understood, Monica.’’ Harumi replied, smiling to the black haired woman. "By the way, what is your name? I'm not to familiar with people outside of my country other then the current Kazekage" she asked the red haired girl. Harumi knew that, as an ANBU black ops member, no one was allowed to know her true identity but the Kage. ‘’My name is Harumi Hana.’’ The golden eyed girl replied, smiling although Monica couldn’t see it. The tone in her voice though, was cheerful so one could easily tell her facial expression.

[[Sorry I didn't post yesterday but my mom went crazy and took away my laptop -.-]]
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Shinobi ID

Post by Echo Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Glad that the ANBU caught the note and didn't embarrass herself, the Ikakage Monica looked at the strange design on her mask. "You know..i was an ANBU about a year ago, before becoming the Ikakage" Monica said staring at the mask she wore. Monica was a little anxious to get up and do something, though instead she simply leaned back in the chair and placed one leg across the other. "That is all i needed you for..you may go now" Monica said in a slightly tired tone. She hadn't been getting much sleep lately due to the time of the year. A time where everyone needed the Ikakage, and requests filled the mailbox every day.

(Sorry a little short but i just woke up)
    Yami Kurushimi
    Yami Kurushimi
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:

Post by Yami Kurushimi Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Harumi noticed the ikakage staring at her, or rather her mask. "You know..i was an ANBU about a year ago, before becoming the Ikakage" the black haired woman said, as she sat on her chair crossing her legs. Maybe I will become Kage one day,too... the red haired girl thought. She never thought of becoming Kage, she was just focused on her goal; To take revenge on Konoha. Harumi didn't really want to be Kage, but of course if she was offered the position she wouldn't deny it. However, she had a long way to go until that day would arrive.

"That is all i needed you for..you may go now" she heard the kage say, who sounded a bit tired. Harumi made a move to bow but stopped herself in time. Instead she just said ''It was a pleasure to meet you, Monica. I hope we can meet eachother again one day.'' and with that she disappeared from the window.

[[Left topic]]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:36 pm