Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Satoru vs Hiroku EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Satoru vs Hiroku EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Satoru vs Hiroku EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Satoru vs Hiroku EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Satoru vs Hiroku EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Satoru vs Hiroku EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Satoru vs Hiroku EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Satoru vs Hiroku EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Satoru vs Hiroku EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

Satoru vs Hiroku

Satoru Uchiha
    Satoru Uchiha
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Ryō : 4404

Shinobi ID
    Village: Ex-Konohagakure
    Letter Rank: A
    Classification: Akatsuki Member

Satoru vs Hiroku Empty Satoru vs Hiroku

Post by Satoru Uchiha Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 pm

A vast grassy plain, it is between the fire country and the rock country. It is rare coming across a place so beautiful like this, because of all the wars, but still. Satoru walked through the grassy as the sun hit it at a angle making with sparkle. From a distance, if you where to see satoru he would look like a black dot, because from all of the blue sky, the yellow sun and the green grass, his color kills the mix with red and black.

"This place looks like mother nature threw up all over it" he looked around "This is so unfortunately pitiful" He looked off in the distance with a cold stare at nothing. "How much further do i need to walk before i find someone" He said as he continued to walk more. "I swear this place sould've been destroyed during the war period, then maybe i would atleast see some dead bodies, it would be exciting, yet why would i care" Talking to himself was wierding him out, so he stopped and continued to walk.

he saw some birds in the sky fly by and circle over head, satoru looked up and stopped walking, he stared at the birds for a moment then continued to walk. "Pathetic animals, a waste of time".
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Ryō : 4403

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: Chuunin

Satoru vs Hiroku Empty Re: Satoru vs Hiroku

Post by Jose12323 Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Hiroku was on his day off, he was walking, slowly as always, looking nature, when he found a little bunny, one of his legs was damaged and highly injured, but he could heal him, he then bend to the bunny, his hands started to glow in green, when he touched the bunny, he started to slowly heal, and his leg was perfectly fine now, the little bunny, then looked up at Hiroku, which smiled at the bunny, the bunny then rapidly fan away.

“What...?” Hiroku murmured looking at his back…he saw another guy, who had a Konoha band on his neck that nearly looked as part of his skin; he had along black robe with clouds on it, and looked thought.
    Satoru Uchiha
    Satoru Uchiha
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Shinobi ID

Post by Satoru Uchiha Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Satoru saw the boy. He saw the bunny run. He walked closer to the boy as he was staring down at him with his demon eyes. "Who are you" he said as his hands were dangling inside his sleeves. he normally didn't like questions people, but before he came up to the boy he activated his sharingan, The 3 tomoe sharingan with a dark blue background from the white part of satoru's eyes was freaky.

Satoru looked down at the boy he noticed a green light before the bunny ran away. He must be a....he didn't want to saw it but he decided to keep it to himself for the time being.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:39 pm

“Identify yourself first” Hiroku said, moving his body in the Hyūga stance.
    “Identify yourself, now!”
    Hiroku knew this guy was not good.

“Byakugan!” he said, while his eyes slowly changed, veins bulged around his eyes.
    Satoru Uchiha
    Satoru Uchiha
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Shinobi ID

Post by Satoru Uchiha Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:11 am

"Or what, your going to attack me with your gentle fist style" Satoru's stare grew into a glare, "I believe i asked you the question first, anyways your technique is all to familiar, I had a friend with your same ability, her name was nera" Satoru looked at Hiroku again. "You should already know who I am, doesn't your village warn you of ninja like me, I nearly destroyed the leaf once, and i will do it again"

Jumping back 3 times quickly performing handsigns satoru recited "Raiton Release: Seidenki Boruto no Jutsu" Placing his hand straight at Hiroku and charging the air in it with lightning chakra, a bolt of static electricity, nearly faster than the eye could see shot out of his hand. It kept a straight pattern and didn't seem like it was going to move at all not one bit.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:51 am

“Hakke kusho” Hiroku said, while aiming at the ground, the chakra pushed him away, making a crater in the ground.
    He then landed on his feet.
    “Nani?” Hiroku said.
    “y-you are…you’re from akatsuki! …And an uchiha…” Hiroku´s eyes widened “Satoru uchiha!” Hiroku said.
    He raised his hand which was now in a straight direction to Satoru,his enemy.
    “Hakke kusho!” he said, while the force of chakra traveled fast, destroying the ground, and was going near his enemy.

Name: Eight Trigrams Empty Palm
    Element:taijutsu
    Clan: hyuuga
    Description: This technique is similar in practice to Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, the user precisely pinpoints the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust.
    Satoru Uchiha
    Satoru Uchiha
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Shinobi ID

Post by Satoru Uchiha Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:18 am

"This technique" Satoru said as he stomped on the ground and the earth started to rumble as a portion of the gound was rising. Satoru made a wall of earth that blocked the attack from doing any damage.

Name: Earth wall
    Element: Doton
    Description: Satoru stomps on the ground and performs various handsigns, as the ground rumbles and a wall of earth is formed. This is basically a shield that blocks A ranked jutsu's but shatters in the process cancelling out both jutsu but it completely blocks B ranked jutsu's and down. S ranked jutsu domlish this shield and attack people who are behind it.

"You truly are a remarkable Hyuuga, just the more reason to kill you" Satoru said as he then performed various hand signs and then 10 shurikens made of lightning formed around him, and when they fully were made they shot directly at Hiroku. "I am also glad you know my real name instead of my nickname...The Distorted Devil" Satoru gazed at Hiroku "just a few more turns, and i will show you why that is my Alias"

Name: Raiton Shuriken
    Element: Raiton
    Description: Satoru basically creates shuriken like weapons out of lightning. This is like his own personal brand of nearly unlimited shuriken's and what not. But he can only create about 10 at a time. Once they are created they are automatically thrown.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:39 am

"Hakkeshou Kaiten" Hiroku said.

While the lighting started to spin from his technique, he then jumped, stopping the spinning, making it impossible for the electrical charge to cause him damage.

All the shurikens where directed to his caster.

Hiroku take 2 kunai and attached exploding tags to them.

Then he throw them and 3 shuriken.

They where heading to satoru,he then made a hakke kusho,so they may go faster.

The weapons and the chakra burst where going for his enemy.
    Name: Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin
    Element:taijutsu
    Clan:hyuuga
    Description: This jutsu utilizes the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from all of the user's chakra points. The released chakra blocks any possible attack on the user. The user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers.
    Satoru Uchiha
    Satoru Uchiha
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Shinobi ID

Post by Satoru Uchiha Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:50 am

"you are persistent aren't you?" Satoru got hit by acouple of his shuriken's, but nothing worth crying over. he then summoned a clone and had it run toward the projectiles coming toward him. The clone stopped and when the papers bombs and shurikens came its way it exploded triggering the paper bombs and knocking down the shurikens but that still didn't stop the last attack coming his away. Satoru jumped in the air trying to avoid it but it hit his foot nearly making him trip in mid air. Satoru regained his mid air balance and performed a few more handsigns."Rising Spears"

Name: Rising Spears
    Element: Doton
    Description: Doton • Doryuusou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After forming the needed hand seals, spears of stone will raise from the ground to pierce the target. The technique can be countered by an opponent who hardens their body with a stronger Earth Element jutsu.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:32 am

“Stone eh?” Hiroku said.

“Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms” he said while moving his arms, helping to make the gigantic dome of chakra.
    The rock was cut off by his jutsu; he was ready to now attack.
    “Eight trigrams 32 palms!” he said while jumping near his opponent, he started to perform his attack, he attacked with hands full of chakra the whole 32 strikes. Then back flipped three times

-Did I make him any damage?-

Name: Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms- Shugohakke Rokujūyon Shō- 守護八卦六十四掌
    Rank:Clan jutsu/special bloodline technique/B (but much weaker than Protection of the Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms)
    clan: hyuga Hyuuga
    Element:Taijutsu/kekkei genkai
    Description: A defensive/offensive shield of chakra blades in an arc form. it gives a complete defend, and a perfect attack. The chakra blades can cut iron.the user can spin using this jutsu, to repel things easier.

Name: Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms-Hakke Sanjūni Shō -八卦三十二掌
    Element:Tai.
    Description: a minor form of the Eight Trigrams 64 Palms,but seems to be no less effective.It is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style,is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move properly. First the clan member will strike whit juuken syle 2 times, then 4, 8, 16 and finally 32.it is used when the user doesn’t have chakra to perform the upgrade version, when the user wants to save chakra, or simply if the user is not skilled enough in this techniques, or if the enemy is previously damaged. it is as powerful as its upgraded version, but the chakra used is minor.

Satoru Uchiha
    Satoru Uchiha
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Shinobi ID

Post by Satoru Uchiha Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:19 pm

"If only that did more damage to my body, you still managed to get me, but i am not going to let this fight end so quickly" Satoru said as he vanished into a puff of smoke then when the smoke disappeared a log was form then he began to float 5 inches off of the ground making it look like he was levitating. "Joking, you didn't manage to get me not one bit.

Name: Gliding false play
    Element:Raiton
    Description: This skill is not an attack more of a false play. Satoru focuses his lightning release chakra in the soles of his feet and they quickly reject the ground having it seem like he is levitating but really he isn't. Thats all this jutsu does, but it allows satoru to glide 5 inches off of the ground.

Satoru's mouth began to spark up, and you could literally see lightning dripping from it. He then all at once shoot a spear of lightning out of his mouth that went to fast to be dodged. The angle he shot it at was immense and he was definately about to strike the hyuuga.

Name: Raiton: Gian [Lightning Release: False Darkness]
    Element: Ninjutsu :: Lightning
    Description:
    The user kneads chakra in their throat and after the proper hand seals, emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock, meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This makes it hard to evade.

Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:39 pm

"Hakke kusho"Hiroku said,while the chakra traveled to his enemy.

-shit,i will run out of chakra.-Hiorku said.

Satoru Uchiha
    Satoru Uchiha
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Shinobi ID

Post by Satoru Uchiha Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:43 pm

When the spear finally ran out of his mouth Satoru ran toward Hiroku and look in dead in the eyes waiting to see what his next move was. Satoru wasn't really running, he was more like gliding across the air in style.

"Hurry up, and die already before i kill you slowly and painfully" obivously Satoru could've used his destructive jutsu at the beginning of the battle but then again that would've ended the match quickly.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:55 pm

"Eight trigrams 128 palms guard"

Hiroku said,it was probably the last thing he would say thought,and for sure his last jutsu,as this one consumes all of it.

Name: Protection of the One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
    Rank:Clan jutsu/special bloodline technique/B (but much more powerfull than Protection of the Eight Trigrams 64 palms guard )
    clan: hyuga Hyuuga
    Element:Taijutsu/kekkei genkai
    Description: A defensive/offensive shield of chakra blades in an arc form. it gives a complete defend, and a perfect attack. The chakra blades can cut iron.the user can spin using this jutsu, to repel things easier.

this version is an update from the other one,it doesnt have any flags in defense.
    it lets a burst of chakra come out of it,if touched,it may cut.
    Satoru Uchiha
    Satoru Uchiha
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Shinobi ID

Post by Satoru Uchiha Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:07 pm

"My turn" Satoru said as this would truly end the match. His chakra was growing because he was concentrating all of it at once. His body was sparking with yellow and blue lightning, it was wild lightning that was cracking the ground beneathe him, he then shot all of that lightning in the air. It disappeared then after a few seconds all of that lightning came down in the shape of lightning meteors. They went all over the place except for where the user of the jutsu was.

Name:Raiton Nagareboshi Hakai (Meteorite Destruction)
    Element: Raiton
    Description: Katon • Even though the jutsu says 'meteorite' that doesn't mean it involves doton. Actually it only requires Raiton. Satoru conjures up half of his lightning chakra in his body and all at once he dispereses it into round, blue and yellow spheres of sparking lightning that go all the way up in the air until they can't be seen. They then come back down and cause destruction because when they come back down they speed up and crush down nearly splattering electricity all over the place. The range this reachs is about 30-40 yards, when scattered.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Hiroku couldnt stand his defense for much,he let go the defense,and the meteorites fall in him,killing him.

((your truly a devil,xD how good it was OFFRPG)
    Satoru Uchiha
    Satoru Uchiha
    Akatsuki
    Akatsuki

Shinobi ID

Post by Satoru Uchiha Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Satoru walked away from the seen of the attack, "Maybe we can fight some time again", he turned around and looked at the dead chuunin, "Or not"

((lol i know right))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:52 am