Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth

dian810
    dian810

Ryō : 4440

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konoha
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: Genin

Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth Empty Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:16 am

"Yawn!" was all Seth has been doing in the past few minutes. He was at the usual training grounds refining his fire jutsu. "Bleh! If I only had a group like EVERYONE ELSE...I'd have a sensei to teach me some basic taijutsu" he growled at the air as if wanting the Hokage to hear it well.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Ryō : 4407

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: Chuunin

Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth Empty Re: Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:25 am

Hiroku was searching Cosmo flowers in the training grounds, he found some of them and some medical herbs, which would help him heal wounds and the Cosmo for making poison, after sealing both things in a prepared special scroll, he heard something, it was someone around his age shouting about taijutsu basics, as he had all his job done, he wanted to know if he could help, after all, he must help genins from his village.

He then walked to the frustrated kid.
    “Ummm…H-hello, my name is Hiroku Hyuuga, do you have a-any problem?”
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth Empty Re: Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:32 am

*!* Seth, quickly turned to see one of the village's chuunins talking to him. He couldn't believe it, he finally found someone who might be able train him. "You are Hiruko-sempai, right?" said the boy. "Eeerm...sorry about the ruckus, heh! Actually I don't really have a sensei to train with...but since sempai is here...maybe you could teach me some taijutsu, please?" asked the young ninja, in hopes of the chuunin to agree.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:37 am

“W-what…oh…umm well…i-i guess i can teach you something, even if i specialize in gentle fist, i will try to spar and not to make any damage to your…umm…chakra pathway or organs” he said rather cheer like and shyly.
    “I can teach you some basics of taijutsu…B-but I will try to avoid using jutsu, unless you want me too….a-also be warned, M-my jutsu... make internal injuries, but don’t worry…if I do something to you i-I will help you…what was your name?” he said to the boy that was hardly younger than him, playing with his fingers.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:47 am

The young ninja grinned "I'm Seth! Seth Dawnstrider! Nice to meet ya!". He examined his sensei; he seemed shy, yet experienced. He knew that he had to be careful when fighting him, because not only did his sempai know Gentle Fist, he knew medical ninjutsu as well, which could be terrible at times. "Oh, I may not look like it, but I can handle my own, so use everything you've got and I'll give my best as well!" he said with a broad smile at the shy Hyuuga. He was ready to fight, something he did not do very often with other people.

Last edited by dian810 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:58 am

“Nice to meet you too” Hiroku said, as his eyes, that were full of gentleness, were now full of courage and determination, in that moment the veins near his eyes bulged, and he managed to say:
    “Byakugan!” his white eyes looked directly into seethe eyes, in that moment his body moved, making the gentle fist stance, stance from which hyuuga where now to use in battle.
    “I will try to not make any fatal wounds on you.” He said worried for the other guy.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:05 am

"Ok then, I'll give it my all! Here I go!" yelled Seth. He knew that the Byakugan had a 359 degree vision and he had to make use of the blind spot. "Katon: Goukakyu no Jutsu!" he said in his mind whilst filling his mouth with air and shot a giant fireball at the Hyuuga. However, that was not his main intention, he used the attack to cover his next move - he flickered behind the Hyuuga in an attempt to strike him with a kunai.

Forgot to post the jutsu I used:

Japanese Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
    English Name: Body Flicker Technique
    Element: None
    Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short-long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. This technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand.

Japanese Name: Katon: Gōkakyu no Jutsu
    English Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Element: D
    Description: Utilizing a high amount of chakra, the user creates a large ball of flame, which he/she blows out externally. When an Uchiha clan member masters this technique he/she is recognized as an adult.

Last edited by dian810 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:10 am

“Hakkeshou:Kaiten” he said as the gigantic spinning chakra moved the fire around the chakra , the fire finally disappeared, and without realizing it, it protected him from Seth , the dome of chakra probably throw him away.
    “Show me your taijutsu skills” he said, now facing his opponent “jyuuken! He said, as he moved his open palm forward, aiming for Seth’s stomach.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:20 am

"S**t!" screamed Seth. He was thrown several feet back from the hit. He held his stomach in pain and coughed up some blood, but managed to get up. Determination was in his eyes - now more than ever he had to prove himself to his deceased family. He got out several dozens of kagura shuriken and threw them at him and knowing well that the Hyuuga will probably use Kaiten to disable the maneuvering shuriken he jumped immediately after throwing the shuriken and yelled in his mind "Katon: Housenka no Jutsu!".

Jutsu used:

Japanese Name: Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu
    English Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
    Element: Fire
    Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack.

Last edited by dian810 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:32 am

The shurikens and fire rapidly started to fly towards him, Hiroku knew how to handle shurikens and fire well.

“Eight Trigrams Palm: Empty Heaven” he said, spinning rapidly, a ball of chakra formed around him as he spin , the ball was much bigger than a normal kaiten , the shurikens were all destroyed by the chakra threads and the fire disappeared in the chakra.
    “I will go one step further with you” hiroku said.
    “Hakke Sanjūni Shō “Hiroku said while the yin yang symbol appeared in the ground.

“You are…in my divination area” Hiroku said.

Name: Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Sphere/Empty Heaven
    Element: Taijutsu/Chakra Control
    Clan: Hyuuga
    Description: Hakke Kuten is a particular technique developed by combining aspects of both the kaiten and "Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou" to create an extremely dangerous close range attack as well as an effective defense. Basically the Hyuuga will jump into a Spin as if to perform the Kaiten, and will release Chakra from each of their pores, unlike the Kaiten however in this case rather than releasing the Chakra openly, the Hyuuga will release the Chakra in long tight focused beams, like is done for the "Shugo Hakke Rokujuuyonshou”.

Name: Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms-Hakke Sanjūni Shō -八卦三十二掌
    Element:Tai.
    Description: a minor form of the Eight Trigrams 64 Palms,but seems to be no less effective.It is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style,is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move properly. First the clan member will strike whit juuken syle 2 times, then 4, 8, 16 and finally 32.it is used when the user doesn’t have chakra to perform the upgrade version, when the user wants to save chakra, or simply if the user is not skilled enough in this techniques, or if the enemy is previously damaged. it is as powerful as its upgraded version, but the chakra used is minor.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:36 am

Seth was surprised that his sensei used a different technique to deflect the attacks but non the less his plan was ready for any attack. He landed in the Hyuuga's divination area.

(I'm gonna use a substitution, but you don't know that! So act like you don't know! :D)
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:44 am

Hiroku started to land all of his strikes.
    “…32 palms!” he finally said looking at Seth.

*w-what? It didn’t work?!?* He thought surprised.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:49 am

"Konoha Reppuu!" yelled Seth while sweeping Hiruko off the ground from behind. "Mada, mada! Katon: Washi!" he said in his mind while shooting a quick-moving fireball in the shape of an eagle that shot the falling chuunin straight on the back.

Jutsu used:

Japanese Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu
    English Name: Substitution Jutsu
    Description: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise.

Japanese Name: Konoha Reppū
    English Name: Leaf Whirlwind
    Description: Using quickness and agility, the user performs a spinning kick to sweep his opponent off their feet.

Japanese Name: Katon: Washi
    English Name: Fire Release: Eagle
    Description: The user will shoot out a striking eagle-shaped fire ball from his/her mouth.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:56 am

Hiroku was thrown in the air,blood coming out of his mouth.

the fire eagle didnt made anything fatal, the burns were easy to heal , but it made some damage , he landed in the ground at five meters from Seth.

Hiroku managed to stand up,full of pain , he still could fight , h wont hold back , not now.

meanwhile at the ground, he taked out an scroll in wich he summoned the cosmo he stored,those poisonous flowers would work agaisnt Seth.

he taked 4 in each hand , and throw them , the poisonous part going rapidly to Seth skin. Seth must be very fast to dodge all 8 at once.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:03 am

"F**k!! Katon: Housenka no Jutsu!!" Seth thought to himself and shot several fireballs disabling most of the needles but one managed to hit. He started to feel the effect of the poison. "D-Dammit!"...

Jutsu used:

Japanese Name: Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu
    English Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
    Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:32 am

"oh no!" hiroku said stunned , he rapidly ran to Seth , taking out some antidote , he made him drink it , and he taked out the needle , he made a cut using a kinife from his medical pouch , he made a big slice in Seth flesh ,wich was followed by a purle poison and blood.

"cauterizing healing technique" Hiroku said,as the blood stopped.

"Mystical palm technique" he said,this time healing the scar.

i think this will do it,he said as he sat Seth agaisnt a tree, and sat infront of him waiting for him to open his eyes ,the como flower poison usually makes people faint , wich was the case now.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:39 am

Seth slowly opened his eyes. He glanced at the Hyuuga with disappointment in his eyes. "Thanks sensei..." he said, still exhausted from the battle and the poison. "I guess...we're different ranks for a reason..." the boy smiled faintly "I was sure...I could beat you but...you sure proved me wrong...". He stayed there to rest from the battle. "So...after the battle...could you teach me some taijutsu...Hiruko-sensei?"
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:52 am

"i .... i will teach you everything i can.." he said smiling " Maybe...i can even teach you about poisons,they can be important and tricky in battles" he said.

"oh,and dont worry about ranks...we are nearly the same age,we have both the same potential" he finally said, while the wind blowed his shiny hair.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:57 am

Seth smiled at his unofficial sensei. "Poisons? Don't I have to know medical ninjutsu to use that?" he asked confused, he wasn't specialized in medical ninjutsu, so he didn't know how well he would fare with poisons. He scratched his head "What will we do now, sempai?" asked the young ninja.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:01 am

"Not exactly, its just mater of knowing,many people use poison withouth any medical knoledge,thrust in me."

"and umm....I-i guess i will teach you some basics of taijutsu,i will chek your ninjutsu, and i will see how your fighting style can be complemented with some poisons here and there." he said smiling to his junior.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:09 am

"Ok, then! I'm all yours!" he grinned broadly. "...and about my ninjutsu, I know all the academy basics, and the three fire jutsus you saw in-battle. For my taijutsu...well, all I know is Konoha Reppuu..." *sweat drop* "...so please be patient with me." he said to his teacher, knowing he was a long way from a new taijutsu technique, because he rarely practiced taijutsu, instead he practiced mainly his fire techniques. He knew he had to change his practice manners, so he was ready for any training his sempai could throw at him. "I'm ready sensei!" said Seth with conviction in his eyes.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:13 am

"okay first...do you know what nintaijutsu is?" hiroku asked.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 am

"Nintaijutsu...?" asked Seth, confused what could that mean. "Is it...maybe a combination of taijutsu and ninjutsu?" he answered unsure if it was correct.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:20 am

"exactly" hiroku said cheery like "but is mroe complicated than that" he said now more serious.
    "nintaijutsu requires great chakra control and considerable amounts of it, when using an element in a hand to hand fighting,that element would increase your speed and itsd makes physical attacks mroe deadly." he finally said.

"if you incorporate your fire ninjutsu with your taijutsu , you can incorporate it in a new fighting style , burning the enemy with a single punch"he said looking at seth

"as your specialities are ninjutsu and taijutsu , if i teach you mroe tiajutsu i think that maybe you could use nintaijutsu." Hiroku said "wich will be efficient with your fighting style"he said "do you think you can do it?.... you wanna try it ?"
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:24 am

"I'm ready to do it!" he said with fire in his eyes. He was determined to learn some taijutsu techniques incorporating his element. "Where do we start?" he asked his teacher.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:01 am